Here are a couple of my favorites from this year. I must say that I didn't take the photos, Scott Adams did, but it was when I was hunting with him this year in Unit 27. His camera was always more at the ready than mine, so he ended up with some of the best photos from my hunt. Hopefully Scott won't mind that I picked his photos! I am sure he has many others than will be his favorite. (like the one of his wife's buck!)

the first photo shows the bigggest bodied ram I have EVER seen. It's is absolutely HUGE!! Check it out.....

And the second photo is of Scott and me and his son sitting around a great campfire we made on our backpack hunt. What a great evening that was! Sorry the photo is so blurry but it captures a very nice memory from my hunt. Thanks Scott!

post-1-1170947398_thumb.jpg

post-1-1170947416_thumb.jpg

post-470-1170948551.jpg

My Son Riley's third deer. His first was a Coues and then 2 mulies.

I really like topics like this! great photo's

what a year :P

azyoung

Sorry, but couldn't pick just one. I introduced my girlfriend to both bowhunting and backpacking this year. We didn't shoot anything on our fall deer hunt, but she had a close encounter with a bear and bobcat from her treestand on the same morning. Good times.

Bear Wallow Creek

post-1431-1170949780_thumb.jpg

My girlfriend in her first stand

post-1431-1170949853_thumb.jpg

Packin out.

post-1431-1170949886_thumb.jpg

Here's one of my favorite memories from 2006. Josh Epperson and myself with my January 2006 Arizona mountain lion.

i had pictures of the snow and the fog that Jim, Christian and I encounterd in 36b in December, but i cant seem to find em right now ? :blink: that would be another one of my favorites as i have neven endoured that in a hunt in coues country

AZP&Y That is a great shot of coues country you got there in the golden hours of they daylight. I would have to say that would be my favorite if i had taken it.

I second what Arizona Guide says. In fact, I might just use that photo in the next Coues Deer celebration video, assuming you don't mind AZP&Y... It's a great photo of Coues Country!

Amanda

i had pictures of the snow and the fog that Jim, Christian and I encounterd in 36b in December, but i cant seem to find em right now ? :blink: that would be another one of my favorites as i have neven endoured that in a hunt in coues country

Here's one as I sat across the draws from you guys on one of those foggy mornings..........It was worthless!

glassthis.jpg

Alright...I found the ONE! This pic defines and characterizes my first ever backpack hunt with "Shortpants" aka. Jason Scott. The pic says it all, it was a blast and our feet were stinky! JIM>

35B18.jpg

Jim... I think i see me in that pic.... in the white, at about 2 o'clock! (hahah yeah right!)

that was the first time i have ever had snow or fog while coues hunting, saying it was interesting is a understatment!

Jim... I think i see me in that pic.... in the white, at about 2 o'clock! (hahah yeah right!)

that was the first time i have ever had snow or fog while coues hunting, saying it was interesting is a understatment!

glassthis.jpg

You are in there.......but actually at about 3 o'clock and you're sleeping next to Christian who's trying to burn holes in the fog with his 15's and Jerry is off to the side of you guys smoking expensive cigars! I remember the sight rather vividly when the fog finally cleared enough to see you guys! Oh yeah, and the rest of the crew was on top of the farthest knoll with their tripods set up around a fire at about 1 o'clock in the pic. Too bad the fog's so thick you can't see it all, but trust me, thats what's going on in that pic! :lol: :lol: :P JIM>