Sign in to follow this  
Edge

NW Valley is FLOODED

Ya we got it good out here west of edge. Mules were in standing water and we had a river going down the side of the house. All clear now and will be dry by tomorrow. Between Sunday and today I believe we got over 3 inches in two storms.

dang Tim! glad I picked my trailer up from you on Thursday! not sure that big sucker would have stayed grounded. might have been the Ark junior!!

• Like 1

Yup, wash is washed out, trailer would have drug bad fo sho

Had to run to town for parts yesterday but couldn't get out. Once the water slowed down we refilled the wash bottom with boulders using a neighbors front end loader. Couple hours later crossed the wash but it would be quite some time before cars could use 163rd Ave.

Here we go again.....

Road looks like a river and the well has been out all morning.

Seems like the only freeway not flooded is the 101

Maybe freeway designers have finally learned a thing or 2! ya when wall of water came down 17 by our houses I was thinkin what a bunch of fools put freeway lower than creek beside it and nice of them to put big drainage pipes at dixiletta right out onto 17.. duhhh

• Like 1

My pasture in Gilbert looks like I irrigated and overdid it ... amazing. I have been up since the storm rolled in at 1AM ... pretty heavy all night. If we'd have irrigated on our Tuesday schedule instead of asking to pass I'd have water in my doors right now.

My entire 2.5 acres was a lake when I left my house at 5:00AM this morning to have my wife drop me off. And rivers were flowing down my street about 8" deep. Good thing I have a big truck. My wife left her Camaro at home today and took my truck.

sjvcon,im in the Gilbert Chandler hieghts area and have been up sense 1am as well.

Unfortunately I just irrigated on Friday but it was a horrible irrigation pump so I wasn’t able to fill my acre. I was kind of bummed about the bad water service at the time, no need for me to worry about that now! My yards are completely full. Water is running out the overflow holes in the block walls.

GBA

My entire 2.5 acres was a lake when I left my house at 5:00AM this morning to have my wife drop me off. And rivers were flowing down my street about 8" deep. Good thing I have a big truck. My wife left her Camaro at home today and took my truck.

Country girl can survive........too bad they don't have a big reservoir for catching all that water....maybe they do.....lots of asphalt with now where for it to go especially when you build it in the middle of a big wash.....hope you'all are safe down there.