Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

pack goats

Goats are horrible creatures; I never met one I didn't want to shoot while I was in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Goats are horrible creatures; I never met one I didn't want to shoot while I was in Iraq or Afghanistan.

I hear they make good tacos?

Talk to GotBowAz he is the man on pack goats and one heck of a nice guy.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Excellent meat. One of my favorites. When u get sick of them shittin everywhere and chewin everything up I'll take one or two off ur hands.

• Like 1

I ate them in the Philippines too, Not bad, rather eat them then put up with their antics. Let's see how long you can stand having them.

I've had them a few times. One thing I can tell u is you HAVE to have a pen or seperate area just for them and it has to be sturdy enuf to keep them in because they will get out. Remember they're digestive systems are about 4x faster than most animals. They poop A LOT! If you leave them around your house like the pics ull be sick of it within a month

I've had them a few times. One thing I can tell u is you HAVE to have a pen or seperate area just for them and it has to be sturdy enuf to keep them in because they will get out. Remember they're digestive systems are about 4x faster than most animals. They poop A LOT! If you leave them around your house like the pics ull be sick of it within a month

they do have an area to themselves, but my son lets them out to roam in the evenings. That is my shop he is climbing, about 200' feet from the house. So it isnt that bad yet?

Awesome! If I had the space I would have a few.

Good luck!