David Epley

January archery deer!

Just about to go mad waiting for it :wacko:. Just glad I got a late archery bull tag to look forward to.

• Like 1

Just about to go mad waiting for it :wacko:. Just glad I got a late archery bull tag to look forward to.

Same boat as you! can't wait!

Same boat as you! can't wait!
me too

We still have Archery in December unless you have tagged out on the August hunt. Sure wish they would open 22 and 23 back up during that time but there is pleanty of places to hunt.

GBA

I still have a couple weeks in December to finish out the 2014 archery season and then I'll be ready for 2015 :)

Last year was my first time ever hunting the rut in January. It was a blast and I'll be back for sure. I've always avoided it because I didn't want to tag out and not be able to hunt the rest of the year, but since I've consistently learned that big bucks kick my butt year round I'm going to lean the table my way all I can.

I just got done and I'm ready to go again.

Brian

I hear that. I was hoping to make it back out to fill a turkey tag but work had other ideas.