Sign in to follow this  
Sinwagon1

Is it against the law to kill my dog

I'd kill him twice. LOL, sorry, that's a really nice rack. Is there such a thing as killing him, then cloning him and killing the clones?

• Like 2

??? And you are blaming the dog ??? I think Rosie O'donnell tried to blame her spoon for being fat too !!!!

Sorry, just my $.02

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this guy isn't really going to kill his dog. It's just a joke, don't get all worked up people.

Just rename your dog........FERTILIZER. And dig a deep hole.

• Like 1

A taxidermist can rebuild that tine for you. Once it is re-built send it off to research mannikins (Google them they have a website) and they can patch in artificial velvet to match. They do a really good job with artificial velvet and are probably the biggest name when it comes to this. They have different shades of velvet and can match up the color. I actually sent a buck there where the velvet was ruined and they re-velveted the buck for me and turned out really nice. If you don't want to re-build the tine first you could round off the Nub and have the nub re-velveted only. You likely won't even be able to tell unless you are really close. Artificial velvet is never perfect but they can get it very close and considering it is only one tine you shouldn't notice it too much. As for the dog... he's just bein a dog. Don't be too hard on him :)

• Like 1

Animals like bones. They chew on them and eat them. At the G&F auction they sell a pile of antlers. A dog bone company bought all. Go to petsmart you will find them cut up and ready for your pet to eat.

Animals like bones. They chew on them and eat them. At the G&F auction they sell a pile of antlers. A dog bone company bought all. Go to petsmart you will find them cut up and ready for your pet to eat.

My lab loves chewing on sheds, I give him the sheds I find that are small or chalked out, I've seen those antlers at the store and it's amazing how much they charge for those things! Haha, if those little pieces are worth that much then I'm sitting on a gold mine with what I got at my house.

• Like 1

??? And you are blaming the dog ??? I think Rosie O'donnell tried to blame her spoon for being fat too !!!!

Sorry, just my $.02

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this guy isn't really going to kill his dog. It's just a joke, don't get all worked up people.

Yes correct. I love my dog. At the end if the day I know it's my fault. I was furious yes but it happens. I'll just have to kill a bigger one now I guess. I'll get it fixed one day. He's a good dog, but still a dog I know. I got a nice elk just last week, so I can't in no way be that upset. The dog was pardoned before he was sentenced. Just a dog being a dog. If animals were to know better I wouldn't of ever killed the deer in the first place. My brothers antlers were right next to mine. Just glad he didn't touch those. I don't know if I could of saved him then.

• Like 1

Sorry, just my $.02

I think we all know he was kidding. You can't expect a dog not to find a bone that just thawed out.

Well I'd say that is a dog being a dog ... go in a nice quiet room and KICK YOURSELF HARD IN THE NUTS for being a bonehead!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I would take a picture of the dog, mount it on a plaque with the antlers and write a nice little story of how it happened!! It would be a great conversation piece for you and your buddies while having a few beers!! life is to short to even worry about him chewing on those antlers its just what dogs do and you have the memories of the hunt in your head anyway!! Nice buck nonetheless.

• Like 1

A taxidermist can rebuild that tine for you. Once it is re-built send it off to research mannikins (Google them they have a website) and they can patch in artificial velvet to match. They do a really good job with artificial velvet and are probably the biggest name when it comes to this. They have different shades of velvet and can match up the color. I actually sent a buck there where the velvet was ruined and they re-velveted the buck for me and turned out really nice. If you don't want to re-build the tine first you could round off the Nub and have the nub re-velveted only. You likely won't even be able to tell unless you are really close. Artificial velvet is never perfect but they can get it very close and considering it is only one tine you shouldn't notice it too much. As for the dog... he's just bein a dog. Don't be too hard on him :)

Taxidermist could also rebuild the dog. . . Just saying.

• Like 2

Every mount I've brought home I chase my lab around the house with it while growling and barking. I'll set it down and every time he gets close I'll move it just a bit and it seems to scare him pretty good. I've left them on the floor over night before they get hung and he doesn't go near them.