Sign in to follow this  
desertheritagetaxidermy

looking for a good diesel mechanic

i am looking for a good diesel mechanic to work on my 2003 dodge, i need to change the injectors and turbo also have a edge system and AFE airbox to put in, if you know anyone that is reliable and wont break the bank please let me know thanks and i am open to trading out work for it also.

Pro diesel or Diesel Derminator

https://m.facebook.com/DieselDermanatorLlc?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Furl&_rdr

If you need new injectors only get brand new Bosch or injectors based off brand new Bosch. I just did injectors in my 2005 Cummins. Remanufactured are not worth the risk IMO.

Your truck would be great with a set of BMS+50 or +100 injectors depending on your turbo choice.

I bought mine from www.engineered-diesel.com

They were great and had the best pricing I could find from a reliable shop.

Harley

Depending on location I see all of these are in the Phoenix area but Mathews Automotive Clinic in Tucson is great. More than 18 years with his own shop and 25 plus as a diesel mechanic. Also be ware of the the edge programmers I thought they were the best and was talked out of them by many diesel guys saying it caused a whole bunch of PCM failures in older diesels. I went with a hypertech and am very happy with it. Just my 2c.

Your local ford dealer. Drive in and ask for the guy who's been there more than 8 years. Make sure it's not Monday or Friday, if it is , explain that your not in a hurry.

If your dealers are like any of the other thousands of dealers I know or have heard about, that's not a good idea.

I know a good diesel mechanic that's been doing it for 15 years. Located in Queen creek and is always doing side jobs. Pm me if you want his info.