BigMoqui

Hate to beat a dead horse but anyone else having trouble loading draw page

I know some of you out there will come back with 'you should have done it earlier' but it still is a week until the deadline and I can't get the page to load. Anyone else having issues loading the page?

I know some of you out there will come back with 'you should have done it earlier' but it still is a week until the deadline and I can't get the page to load. Anyone else having issues loading the page?

shoulda done it when it was working...... LOL!

not loading for me right now... last week it worked flawless! took about 5 minutes for 2 separate apps

it'll be back up.....or it's paper for you...haha... I actually don't mind the paper.

James

I guess because it's Tuesday and maybe people think the deadline is today or maybe people like me thinking, 'Oh I better get this done I only have a week left'.

I did my pig app. and buffalo BP with no issues. Then did my girls pig app. and it wouldn't approve. Finally went to private setting in Safari and it worked. If any of you have an Apple try to use private setting and it should work. Unless there's a screw up on the other end...(g$f)

Crazy! I just finally got through and finished my application. It only took three different computers and five different browsers and probably forty times of it kicking me out, mostly on steps 3 and 9. Glad that's over for another four months. Can't wait for Elk and Antelope. Hopefully it works better next time and I get to it sooner. It shouldn't be this hard!

It keeps kicking me out and I have to start over... Ugh! And here I thought all you game and fish lovers promised me if I didn't wait until the last day I wouldn't have any problems. I seriously don't understand how they continue to screw this up!

I did it at 6:30 last night without any issue. Seems like that should have been a peak time. I'm wondering if it's an issue relates to specific browsers or people's networks.

It's possible. A lot of people have moved away from IE, but IE is usually the only browser that is supported and others is just a gamble. Anything Gov or legal I do, I'll always do in IE just to be sure there are no questions. And check what browsers the vendor support. IE11 is probably not been fully tested with everything though.

Put my piggy app in earlier today with no problem. Didn't buy a license either. :D

Shouldn't have said anything...now that I have my buddy's info I'm having trouble putting in our turkey application...:(