Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Spring draw extended to Oct 16th

Ok I didnt think about that as I put in for one that will always have left overs. I'll bet that it really effects vary few people and with other things going on in this world this is something very trivial. But the game and fish bashers have to have something to do waiting for the results. So bash on my fellow Coueswhitetail members.

Ok I'll start, your a douche.

Ok I didnt think about that as I put in for one that will always have left overs. I'll bet that it really effects vary few people and with other things going on in this world this is something very trivial. But the game and fish bashers have to have something to do waiting for the results. So bash on my fellow Coueswhitetail members.

Ok I'll start, your a douche.
without name calling, lets be constructive.

Yes sir i know my Hunt ended on Thursday but do to technical difficulties i did not kill anything so i figured id hunt for a couple more days haha !!!!

• Like 7

I thought they got rid of the outside company and started doing their own website/draw? Has that not happened? I hate new age stuff. I love paper apps. I'd like to see the stats on how many apps get applied for in just the extended time.

I don't believe they have yet. If I remember right they were going to try and have their own in place for the elk draw.

Brian

As posted earlier in this thread as a joke, I decided to put my youngest son in with the overtime deadline. Im not really concerned if he gets a tag or not, I didnt plan on putting him in. I have now tried from 6:00 to 8:25 pm it wont go through. The system is broke so when will "the deadline" end?

You know my original post was pretty much a joke. Just trying to get people to relax as there's a lot more to worry about than this. Yes they need to get this fixed, as for AZkiller your what has went wrong with this site. You don't like what someone posts so you go to name calling.

• Like 2

who cares it's not cooze or elk.... could care less if I found out I drew a pig tag til the day of the hunt...

James

It's cows, whats a cooze?

exactly...

The maybe its just me, but I tried for the last two days, and still couldn't apply. It would always say site not available when I would go to pay. Tried with two different computers. Got my turkey app in four days ago, but could never get javi in.