Sign in to follow this  
ProSlayer

OPENING MORNING NIGHTMARE

My father had packed everything into his truck to go out in the morning. Well when he went outside in the morning to warm up his truck and load his youngest sons stuff, he was surprised to find both his truck doors wide open and his driver side window smashed out. All his hunting gear was gone, his wallet with his tag in it, swarovskis, rifle, rangefinder, ect. The bastards even took a cooler full of snacks but dumped it down the road. Well this isn't the best way too start of the hunting season. But it didn't deter him from hunting. After dealing with the police and what not, he went and got a new tag and went out this morning. This happened in Globe,Az. So watch your stuff. Items stolen, 270 wooden stock with a nikon 4-16x50 scope with a tall turret on it and a harris bipod, an older nikon spotting scope 20-60 power, older green bushnel rangefinder, slick tripod, swarovski 10x42 EL, and a magellan gps. If you happen to see any of this stuff please pm me. Thank you.

His wallet was in his backpack, because he didn't want to forget anything. This is literally his first time ever loading up all his stuff the night before. I guess he wont do it again...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about this! This is terrible. I am always tempted to load the night before and have opted not to because I worry about getting stuff stolen.

I actually accidentally left my backpack in my jeep last night after a hike with all my optics and was scared that I was going to find it gone this morning, but I was luck. I am so sorry your father got hit by such creeps. Your dad is such a nice man and doesn't deserve this! (not that anyone does)

If he needs to borrow a .270, he can use mine. I am going to be using my hunting buddies gun on my hunt tomorrow....but I can run my .270 over to him today if he would like it. have him call me 928-200-0544. I also have extra range finder, GPS, tripod, binos, etc. So let me know if I can help him out.

• Like 12

Wow what an amazing offer Amanda. The example you set for the rest of us is why this is the best hunting site on the interweb.

• Like 3

Geez, that freaking sucks, makes you sick to hear that crap.

When I pre load my truck i park it in the back yard and leave the back lights on. Too many worthless people out there.

I think I would be too pissed off to go hunting!

Hope your dad gets his stuff back and the punks go to jail.

Jeff