ultramag

I got drawn for lope and bull elk

Bastid! I spilled my Diet Mt. Dew all over the keyboard trying to hastily connect to AZGFD's website to find out my drawresults!!! :)

Bastid! I spilled my Diet Mt. Dew all over the keyboard trying to hastily connect to AZGFD's website to find out my drawresults!!! :)

dude I am sorry I did not mean to srart a panic

No problem.... I prolly don't need tha caffiene anyway.......

Any predictions as to when the results will be out?

I'm gonna say march 20 will be the day. (wild-assed guess)

I drew 4a Archery bull and unit 1 rifle Antelope!!!

thought id practice to :D

good one Bryan!

who wants to drink a diet Mtn. Dew anyways!

First-come applications for leftovers will be accepted starting April 16, according to the regs. If this date holds, we would have to know if we're unsuccessful and have time to mail in the apps well before that date. My guess is that results will be posted by the end of March. Then we can all start shed hunting in the appropriate unit to see what caliber of bull made it through last season an find that honeyhole away from any road.

Doug~RR

PS Diet Dew is good stuff. It's the Diet Pepsi that argues with the palate.

Around the end of March seems seems likely. Does Tennessee still process Arizona's draw, or is it another State? I was curious to look on the website to see if they have a posting date schedule available. Coke Zero has got to be the best, Diet Dew has always tasted like Thera Flu..

Good thing im at work when i read that post, I started having chest pain!!!!! hahaha. I am going to say by March 16th we will know. Always stay positive! Even though I know better...hehe

It must be the off-season if we are debating diet soda. :blink:

Whats up with all the jenny craig drinks you are all talkin about, what ever happened to coca cola and bubble up....or bud light :P

After watching extreme bulls 5 tonight, I am praying I get a tag ;) . If not, then I am going to go out and find a toad for somebody to put an arrow in. I love chasing those big boys around and listening to them bugle. I hope to get some great video this year since I will be spending a ton of time up north this summer. David