COOSEFAN

"My Turn", video and pics…Finally!

Great bull Jimmy, and I love the video. Those fronts look the same as my bull. What are wearin? Uuuuuhhhhh khaki's. David

I've gotten quite a few comments about my "khaki's"! :rolleyes: For the record they are 5.11 Taclite pants, I think for the money they are the best hunting pant you can buy! Camo pants are overrated, your legs are usually covered up in brush or grass, just need to match the terrain color and don't wear tan. Most predators are tan and that'll catch a critters' eye fast. Also, there was a lot of cat claw where I was at and a $50 pair of 5.11's handle cat claw better than my $200 Sitka's, and they actually aren't loud like you would think. I still wear straps around the ankles to minimize any rubbing noise or unwanted critters crawling up my pant leg! HA!

• Like 3

Great story and video. Good things always come to those who wait even if it was plan B.

Now that you're back to nil for bonus points, you need someone to go complete plan A!

Put your guide hat and backpack back on and sign me up for plan A !

Awesome video of an awesome bull! I love the emotion and cracked up when it scared the cameraman as I jumped just watching it. Great job!

Awesome bull and video! Sure hard waiting for those tags though,mine took 14 years.. Thanks for your reply to my post and nice meeting you in 9 as well, told my old man that's Jim Mullins so I know we are in a decent area lol. Good job you know how to get it done even down in the desert!

Sweet bull and short video. I had my headset on my iPhone and just started turning the volume up high when you screamed. Scared the $h1t out of me!

• Like 1

Spectacular! Enjoyed the video and pics!!! Congratulations!

Totally Awesome Jim!

I love the comment about having to live "vicariously" through others hunts! I can relate. You SO deserve this! Congratulations and may the draw gods be good to you in the future!

Jim, what a great bull! I loved the video. With all your previous successes, you could be calloused... And you seem to be far from it. Your emotion, loud and soft, was the best part. Congratulations.

• Like 1

Great bull and video... thanks for posting for us to see.

I love the emotions. Its always so exciting when you see YOUR bull that YOU just shot laying in front of you. Emotions are the only reason it really keeps you going. Congrats Jim on an awesome bull. Your dreams have came true.