Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

ASU

Brent, Midol Bowl? Burrito Bowl? I think you might need to get your meds checked.

My Med's must be working, if I'm annoying the ASU crowd. :D

In all fairness, we will just call ASU the champs of the NIT Bowl

Tis the season !

Even tho I am a devil fan its to bad in Basketball We couldn't even win the NIT. Thats why I cheer for Cats in basketball. They aint had a real team since the Ned Wulk days. And most Guys on here are not old enough to know who He was......BOB!

Both teams are having great success this year (compared to preseason predictions) and are doing exceptional jobs in recruiting. It's going to be fun to watch this rivalry in future years, as it should be two top 25 teams battling each year. I see the game this year being that the U of A has nothing to lose and ASU has everything to win. It should be a fun game to watch if Rich Rod doesn't run slants and screens for 60 percent of the plays.

Until UofA actually passes ASU in the polls or wins On Nov 28th .... I think it is best that Wildcat fans take a back seat and be quiet .... It will make your gloating oh so much sweeter if they pull off that upset !!!

Last year I issued a challenge to U of A fans. Loser of the territorial cup has to put the opposing teams logo as their avatar for a year. No one would take me up on it.

Typical.

Last year I issued a challenge to U of A fans. Loser of the territorial cup has to put the opposing teams logo as their avatar for a year. No one would take me up on it.

Typical.

No one will take you up on it this year :lol: As I said earlier, ASU is the Wildcats nemesis lately, and I'm not a betting man.

Some good pre-game banter between rivals is always fun. ;)

I'll take you up on that,best of 3 between the football game and 2 regular season basketball games. Loser puts the other teams logo as avatar for a year.what do you think? But if I lose ya gotta tell me what an avatar is and how to change it...

• Like 1

Typical.

I will take that bet

We can throw the records out when it comes to this game. Its almost a certainty that something funky always happens. A bizarre play or controversial call that will turn the game.

As an ASU fan, I'm still haunted by Chuck Cecil's interception of Jeff Van Raaphorst in the 1986 game. Seeing him intercept it in the end zone and run 100 yards the other way for a TD......ugh! Still makes me sick. lol.

As an Arizona native, before the Cardinals, D-backs and Coyotes, this game was THE GAME of the year. Growing up in Northern Arizona, my bother and cousins would gather around the radio and listen to Tom Dillion calling the game. During the 70's and early 80's, we only had a few channels on the TV, so the radio was our way of enjoying this rivalry. Great memories. Ahhhhhhh....the good ol' days! :)

Go ASU!!!!!!!

In the mid 70's we'd drive to the top of Escudilla mtn. to catch ASU games. KTAR came through loud & clear. Greens Peak worked too.

• Like 1