Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

ASU

Swivlehead, Tom Dillon used to be the best. Made every play exciting. I hated when they got Tim Healy. He sounds like a high school announcer. Is he still doing the games? I been gone almost 4 years. Tom Dillon. rest in peace..............BOB!

• Like 2

Swivlehead, Tom Dillon used to be the best. Made every play exciting. I hated when they got Tim Healy. He sounds like a high school announcer. Is he still doing the games? I been gone almost 4 years. Tom Dillon. rest in peace..............BOB!

Yeah, Tim Healy is doing the (radio) play by play these days. He's better than he used to be but ......... Tom Dillon painted a picture with his voice.

Exciting win for the Wildcats yesterday. Keep that momentum going for our game against Casa Grande North next week.. Booyah!

Kitties gotta get past Utah first. No easy feat.

You are right. I almost forgot about the Utah game.

WIldcats blowout Utah, 42-10

See you pitchforks next week. :P

The devils fear beaver.

Devils are just used to beavers being easy.

Devils blew out WSU! Doesn't mean squat. Solomon was in a boot. Better hope he is good to go. Could be a long afternoon without him.

I rooted for ASU against ND, just like I rioted for Stanford and will root for USC over the domers. It makes or conference look better to win these non conference games. (Wish AZ would go back to at least 1 marquee game i.e. Iowa / OK st.)

Asu benefited greatly by playing ND when they did. After ND lost to Northwestern and Louisville at home there's not much luster left on that win ... but they were over ranked at #9 at the time. ND is looking at possibly their 5th loss against USC and aren't even ranked.

That's sort of like the excitement here locally when Texas a&m whooped South Carolina to start the year. Carolina was #9 at the time and a&m was #15. A&m got a big boost in the rankings, but now neither are anywhere to be seen.

lmao. what you guys gonna do if UofA wins? hey, theres always hockey right =)

had to quote myself for all the smack talkers.

it was a great game and even better live. made the win that much sweeter. PAC12 South Champs!

I don't like Grahm or Kelley so didn't bother Me......BOB!

What's wrong with either of them, other than being at ASU, they've both been winning right???

i think they should be 7th in front of MSU. maybe on tuesday they will be.

still no sign of the ASU fans? they get butt hurt too easy. they were crying at the game like babies. some were taking it like big boys but most were not. its just a game.

• Like 1