swaro06

Hunting pants

I need some new hunting clothing. I've been told to try carhartt %100 cotton pants and to go a size up from your normal waist size. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I have been wearing "5.11 Gear" pants for a few years now, comfortable, many features, pockets galore, double knees/seat, prob have 10 pairs of green and 10 of tan... some for everyday, some for work, some for hunting... Solid gear...

+1000 on 5.11 i just picked up a pair of taclite's for the deer hunt this past weekend. Very comfortable, rugged and repels the thorns extremely well. I plan on buying a few more pairs for this reason. If you are in the west valley... Fx tactical had them for $49/pair..

I have been wearing "5.11 Gear" pants for a few years now, comfortable, many features, pockets galore, double knees/seat, prob have 10 pairs of green and 10 of tan... some for everyday, some for work, some for hunting... Solid gear...

Yes! 5.11 prolite tactical. Just got some of these this year and like them a lot.

I've never seen those 5.11 pants I like those. I've been wearing the Dickies work pants from Wal-Mart the last 2 seasons. They are similar to the Carhartt pants but cheaper.

Kuiu Attack pants are my most comfortable and well designed pants, but my Cabela's Microtex pants are still my go to pants for hunting. They are extremely durable, quiet, quick drying and versatile for many conditions. I still want to try the First Lite Kanab wool pants.

If you try these ones you wont regret it I promise! Among other things what I also like about them is that they don't get full of thorns or "stickers" You wont be worry about cleaning them because these pants don't pick up those nasty stickers!

http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Shelf/ASP/Hierarchy/0Q02.html

Ernesto C

another for 5.11.

the pockets are in just the right place, etc.

More D

Just remember when 100% cotton gets wet, it has no insulating properties. Not sure what kind of hunting you are doing but just FYI.

i wear the carharts canvas but i agree with the other posts i wore the 5.11s at work for many years very tough

Carhartt for cold 5.11 for warm. My fleece carhart stuff is awesome in the cold just expect me to pull the little brother in a Christmas Story if I fall down.

• Like 1