Jimmyc

My 2014 white tail mutant

Maybe you blew his antler off when you shot him in the ear.? Congrats on a cool buck

That's what I was thinking.

I thought the same thing. But I found a piece of his antler about 2 inches long right before it forked off in two directions. Right above where the buck landed after he fell.

Hybrid!!!

Sorry, In all seriousness, cool buck!!

Now that was freaking funny.

Now, there is some character!

Small world. My son and I spent a morning during the jr hunt watching the group of bucks your buck was in. He decided to pass on the bucks. Looking at your pics, he now realizes that is a unique buck. Congrats!

Small world. My son and I spent a morning during the jr hunt watching the group of bucks your buck was in. He decided to pass on the bucks. Looking at your pics, he now realizes that is a unique buck. Congrats!

I watched this buck during scouting prior to the hunt. I thought he was a 3x3. I couldn't tell his character until I walked up on him. I saw larger bucks but this guy presented the opportunity.

Thanks for commenting.

Congratulations Jimmy. To bad you didn't connect on the lion. You'll have another chance some day at another. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Congratulations Jimmy. To bad you didn't connect on the lion. You'll have another chance some day at another. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

TJ, I've been waiting for years just to see one. I sure hope I get another crack at a kitty.

👍😬