Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

Hey Guys Look!!!

Ya in my predator extreme mag got other day in orange county they are trapping and relocating trouble yotes out of the hood bc eating pets lol only in cali would they relocate the problem to another area for some one else to deal with

"Coyote advocates called on the commission to ban prize hunts on grounds they do not reflect good sportsmanship. Arguing there's no proof the hunts prevent livestock losses, they say coyotes play an important role in nature, feeding on rodents and dead animals."

Fairytales..

Everything has its place, but coyotes are no where close to being affected by a hunting contest or year around hunting. Like it said, there numbers may be increasing even. I detest the state of California and all the ridicolous BS that comes out of it. Its constant.

I should rephrase that. I detest the states politics. Unfortunately great weather and location attracted aton of idiots to ruin it.

• Like 1

Anybody catch this part "He offers his hunting services for free and makes jerky from coyote meat."

thats how he makes his money. Say no to cali jerky.

raining in the imperial valley right now, can't wait for the weekend to go yote hunting fresh track! great jeepn weather. pure BS on banning yote comps with prizes. there is usually one held here called "shoot a yote save a fawn" in the D12 area I guess no prizes this year, hope they still have the hunt.

Ahhhhhh California!!!!!! Where your pets have more rights then you do, gun shops won't ship guns to, tree hugging sissy bed wetter liberals tax every idea, and the only thing they know how to say is ban, tax, ban, tax, ban, tax. But hey! New port Beach is awesome and Disneyland rocks! Good luck to you california hunters keep it up and don't give up the fight!

Only in California. They'll have special protection laws for cockroaches before they fix their gang problems. Been there, gotten my truck stolen from the Sea World parking lot, only to turn up in Tijuana when they ran out of diesel.

Interesting thing about CA, they've got a huge conservative population - the ones who built businesses and prospered in the real-estate boom. Then the Berkley and SF nuts took over their politics.