JLG

Javelina January 1st, who's hunting where?

@prowlerman, youre the chorizo man, I don't like that stuff. can you do anything else with it? i do like killing so I bought a 37a tag if I see one. problem is ill be deer hunting else where lol.

@oz31p funner than archery early season bull?

Hot Italian sausage is good too. Put it in breakfast burritos

Rutting deer and blind pigs make for a fun month. Not as fun as rutting bulls or dec whitetail but this is a hunt you can do every year.

I too wish we lived closer. We have so much in common. I'm definitely on the mend but still have a long way to go. Good luck Stephen on your hunts. :)

TJ

As long as you mend, that is what is important!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and Peg.

Been scouting the last two days. Three herds yesterday and some bucks. Five bucks today, two in killable positions. Should be pretty good. House cleaning for guests this weekend tomorrow. Then its on.

This weather coming in has me reevaluating my plans... the 99 ranchero does not do snow nor does it much like mud. Lower 20a may be the destination.

• Like 1

@prowlerman, youre the chorizo man, I don't like that stuff. can you do anything else with it? i do like killing so I bought a 37a tag if I see one. problem is ill be deer hunting else where lol.

@oz31p funner than archery early season bull?

Wellllllll it can be just as fun if not more.. with few less lb's of tasty critter after success. :) usually you bugle in 1 crazy angry/h___y bull but with javelina you may call in 20 and they often have intimidating attitudes that raise the hair on your neck. LOVE IT!

Sat at home all weekend feeling like a fat girl that didn't get invited to the prom. My wife got sick and some other things came up so I stayed home and missed the fun. Might be able to squeeze a short hunt in around one of the upcoming weekends. Javi jinx continues...