Those are both really nice bucks!!!! What did they score?

The one I'm scoring there went 101''. Dustin's... well, I let you explain. :lol:

here are my only 2 NA animals to make book..

my first pronghorn that netted 82 even..

lope04.jpg

and my second one that netted 83 and change as is.. had he not broke, he woulda broke 85 net..

better27.jpg

here is my red stag from New Zealand from when I was working over there.. 340'ish stag..

a South TX Whitey that I rattled up and smoked from about 10ft!!

heartsillbuck.jpg

and an Impala ram I took.. I've got 4 of these boogers and could shoot a hundred more!!

06impalaram1111.jpg

Wow, quite the collection of trophies there Scotty. That stag is amazing! Where did you shoot the goats?

The one I'm scoring there went 101''. Dustin's... well, I let you explain. :lol:

Well, let's just say it was a loong shot, I got REALLY lucky, the bullet took out the right side of his skull plate thus breaking the antler from the skull plate and chipping it in a few spots. I have considered having it mounted just for the heck of it. I am not sure if the cape is worthy of mounting. It would take a seamstress to put it together on the back side. Oh well.....it was the first thing I killed with the rifle I won from my bull.

It was long anticipated hunt with a great friend with a heck of a pack out. I was never so happy to see that Rhino. Shortpants, next time, we're going up and over.

Hey ElknCoues thats a pretty cool story and like I always say "AINT NOTHIN DIYING IF THE LEAD AINT FLYIN!!!"

My favorite trophy photos are my sons first Abert's and a couple of years later, Coues.

RyansBuck.jpg

Holy Buckets!! That is a big ol' coues deer for such a little guy!! :blink: Congrats!! Those belong in the Youth Forum as well....

Hey ElknCoues thats a pretty cool story and like I always say "AINT NOTHIN DIYING IF THE LEAD AINT FLYIN!!!"

Thanks. We won't mention the bet shortpants made with me right before I shot.....something to the effect of I'll bet you'll miss with the first shot. If I remember right it was my rifle that was only fired ONCE. ;)

My favorite trophy photos are my sons first Abert's and a couple of years later, Coues.

RyansBuck.jpg

Holy Buckets!! That is a big ol' coues deer for such a little guy!! :blink: Congrats!! Those belong in the Youth Forum as well....

WOW...that is a great buck even for us big kids. That is great to see the little ones holding up those racks.

Thanks. We won't mention the bet shortpants made with me right before I shot.....something to the effect of I'll bet you'll miss with the first shot. If I remember right it was my rifle that was only fired ONCE. ;)

Oh yea, well I'll never forget the look on your face when you realized you blew your bucks horn clear out of his head. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The first picture is my first coues buck ever which was taken with a bow. Scored at 85" taken in 2003. the second picture is from Dec. 06. My second archery coues and scores at 62". Both taken about 200 yards apart.

post-1412-1175698437_thumb.jpg