Live and learn is right. After spending close to 20 days down south archery pig and deer hunting I gained a wealth of knowledge. I feel extremely confident going into this next season already.

This is not the biggest bull but it is one I did not think I would have a chance to get.

2003 was the year I heard the best recording ever (You were drawn for**Bighorn).

Well I also drew the first Dec Bull tag. Needless to say I did no scouting for elk and did not figure I would be back from sheep camp to get a chance. So it was a special bull with the help of a good friend. Thanks Dick H.

post-1778-1175955260.jpg

Here is my Javi pic from a few years ago. Biggest I have shot to date.

post-1893-1175925885_thumb.jpg

Hey pig, nice javi! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice Buck, Shorty!!

Many of you got to meet my Buddy, Jeremy, last night and got to see his awesome Archery buck. That Buck and the one I am about to post are my two favorite hunting memories of 2006. To have shared these special moments with friends is Priceless! So here is my buddy Bill's buck from Oct. 2006..... 120 7/8 gross. Sorry about the picture quallity..... :unsure: ... I have now leaned to always carry MY camera when hunting with friends..... as they don't seem to have the their heads on straight about preserving the moment...... :rolleyes:

post-996-1176057802_thumb.jpg

post-996-1176057842_thumb.jpg

WOW.......what a HOG! Hey Gino.....you and your family and friends make killin' BIG Coues deer look easy! THat's awesome.......will Jeremy let you post pic's of his archery buck? I'm sure everyone here will appreciate seein' that buck........it's amazing to see in person! Thanks, JIM>

TREESTANDMAN.

I thought the same thing when i walked up to him. I'm not sure though, he looks like it to me. He had the muley tail and has a dark forhead like a muley but the rack comes forward like a whitetail. Here are a few more pictures of the buck.

WOW.......what a HOG! Hey Gino.....you and your family and friends make killin' BIG Coues deer look easy! THat's awesome.......will Jeremy let you post pic's of his archery buck? I'm sure everyone here will appreciate seein' that buck........it's amazing to see in person! Thanks, JIM>

Thanks, Jim. We work really hard at it......in fact, some say too hard...... that is why my wife is getting that boat, remember? :lol: :lol: It is really amazing to have helped in the harvest of 3 really awesome, public land coues deer bucks since Oct. '06...... Guess I am going to have to hunt harder for my own Monster now..... since 3 of my hunting buddies and my Wife all have bucks bigger than my largest....... :rolleyes: :lol: Guess I'm going to have to convince them that they all owe me one..... cuz I'm gunna need all the help I can get!!!! :lol: :lol:

I think Amanda took lots of pics of Jeremy with the buck and all of the sheds last night..... I assume that she is going to post it up.

I was always fond of this one haha :rolleyes:

post-669-1176090491_thumb.jpg