Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Win over ASU

You're stooping so low as to brag about that now eh sundevil? Man you're reaching!

stooping? bragging? how about neither!

that is the difference between you and I DIY. It appears you are a selective fan. I root for and follow my school for most of the sports they participate in. volleyball, wrestling, baseball, softball, hockey, football, soccer, basketball, etc.

Did you even know that ua made the ncaa tournament in women's volleyball? how about women's soccer? probably not. 99% of the ua fans are only interested in basketball unless the ua happens to have a good football, baseball or softball team, then, magically all of these "die hards" come out of the wood work. where were they during the Makovic years? that is right, rooting and following basketball. It was pretty sad when the local media was covering basketball more than football in September.

I did know UA volleyball made the tourney.lost to BYU.I watched it.

Its just funny to me how UA beat asu in football,then stomped them in basketball, and you disappear from the face of the earth.then asu wins in women's basketball and all of a sudden there you are! It just reeked of desperation for something,anything to boast about.

• Like 1

DIY, FYI, I have been on here rooting for my school since before you even knew what CWT.com was.

Maybe you can educate me on how posting a score is boasting, stooping or bragging?

Why don't you go back a little farther than the 6 months you have been a member on this site and look at some of the threads on football, basketball, baseball, softball, hockey, etc?

Go Devils.

I am not much of a sports watcher at all. But I support ASU. My parents met there, aunts and uncles went there, my sister and all of my cousins graduated from there, my daughter graduated from there. I am like one of 20 in my family that did NOT go to ASU. I was busy supporting my family at the age of 19. But it has done my family a lot of good, and along with them (since 6 of them are teachers), it has helped thousands of other people too.

And at least we didn't get beat by BSU.... ^_^

To be honest, I would not have even known that except for SunDevil's signature line.

Sundevil,chill out.I'm just saying,it came across a little desperate. And FYI,I watched sports before I joined this site, so I'm not sure what you mean by that... It is what it is,this isn't the first time we've razzed each other over this.its not personal or mean spirited,at least from my side.its a devils vs cats trash talk thing,no biggy! Maybe they should change the mascot from sundevil to the nipples,seems people up north get a little too sensitive over this stuff!

• Like 1

wow, so in addition to stooping, bragging and boasting, I am now desperate and sensitive, nice! all for just posting a score.

can't change the mascot. just did that a couple of years ago for "rebranding" aka money making.

plus ua has the inside track on nipples. udder nipples. in fact, they changed the field at the football stadium to turf to keep the cheer leaders from grazing on it.

It's the only game in town. Kinda like Nebraska football, New Mexico Basketball, Kentucky Basketball, and many more. It gets all the attention, and it should. They are good. BUT! They aint going no where this year. Even Tho I cheer for them in the tourney as an ASU fan, They are lacking that dominant go to guy. Nick johnson needed to stay one more year.. Ashley should stay next year too. He aint ready for the pros yet. Can't blame em for taking the $, its to bad. It has ruined the game.I say elite 8 or mabee final 4 but thats it this year. I wish them luck.......BOB!

Basketball, whether it's college or pros just looks to me like street gangs. I can't stand to watch it. The entire sport has lost all credibility for me, and to make matters even worse, WNBA, WTF? Blast away.

• Like 1

The WIldcats shooting was horrendous today. Lots of fouls. Sean Miller looked like his head was going to explode.

I guess it makes it even for that beating we gave you last month