trphyhntr

Furthest North Youve Seen a Border Crosser?

I don't mean the ones you see in town everyday, everyone knows once the illegals make it to town theyre not illegals anymore obviously since border patrol doesn't apprehend them up here. anyways that's another story. I was in 37b new years day down past freeman rd. pulled into a little turn off and kinda hiding under a tree is a Mexican looking dude in tattered clothes wearing a backpack and sitting on something that looked like burlap. was the day after that storm and he was looking pretty haggard. ive seen them in 36a and 36b so im familiar with seeing them, was surprised to see one that far north though.

Did you guys call and report them? I'm pretty sure that burlap bundle wouldn't be extra underwear. ;)

• Like 1

I see lots of evidence just south of I-8 in unit 40. I have also seen some trash left by them north of I-8 as well around the Freeman and Vekol road area in 39. I always figured once they made it to I-8 they had a ride waiting but apparently not always.

I wrote the memoirs for a hunter in New Brunswick and when we ate lunch at a cafe in a little restaurant up there, I talked with a Mexican national who was cleaning tables. He told me that he had crossed our border in Texas and worked for a while in Denver and Chicago where he had family, but wound up in Canada because his girlfriend was offered a job up there.

Bill Quimby

In front of any given Home Depot...

With the new drivers license deal the home depots will have "day laborer" parking along side of the contractor parking.

• Like 1

Around Portal and also saw sign of them around Red Rock and up and into Picacho back in the Tamerisks by the river.

• Like 1

I have seen them north of florence before, but I think it's usually because their ride gets pulled over and they bail. They sometimes hide under the bridge over the gila river between Coolidge and florence, a drop off-pick up place I assume.

• Like 1