Sign in to follow this  
stanley

American Sniper

any conspiracy theories that the guy that killed him was instrumented by the government to appease a muslims?

Or the U.S. Liberals?

Sorry trphyhntr I had to throw that In.

• Like 2

any conspiracy theories that the guy that killed him was instrumented by the government to appease a muslims?

I am Mr. Conspiracy theory...........I don't think it was just a matter of some guy with PTSD flipping out.

• Like 4

Seal snipers don't have spotters

This is where the information in his book is better. He one heck of a shot and received awards from different branches of military. Just a balls to the wall guy

For everyone that saw the movie but has not read the book I encourage you to read it. A true patriot and hero and the stories he shares about his tours are intense!

• Like 2

For everyone that saw the movie but has not read the book I encourage you to read it. A true patriot and hero and the stories he shares about his tours are intense!

The book is outstanding DesertTacoma84....

For more great reading about the men who are giving all for America and it's Freedoms, here are just a few recent books I have been reading...

Hogs in the Shadows/Milo Afong...

Shaping the World from the Shadows/Chris Martin

Violence of Action/Skovlund Jr-C. Faint/L. Jenkins

RedCon1/Michael Smith

Sniper: Single-shot warriors in Iraq and Afganistan/ M. Larsen- G. Cavallaro

and the soon to be released " Sex, Drugs and the Endless War"

Are they similar style reads? I read no easy day and lone survivor.

I am reading the book now, I have not seen the movie.

Another really good book I am half way through is redeployment. Check that one out its good.

Obama and his wife will fly to Saudi Arabia to console the Kings family.

Refuses to label fort hood shooter as a terrorist.

Continues to release terrorist from GITMO unannounced.

Traded 5 high level terrorist for 1 Muslim traitor.

They would not go to Paris to join other world leaders after a Islamic terror attack a few weeks ago.

Obama has blown off the Prime minister of Israel twice now. Both times the the PM requested a meeting and Obama said no.

White House issued a statement after Whitney Houston died, but never even once mentioned the death of Chris Kyle.

Is there ANY doubt who's side this guy is on?

• Like 1

Obama and his wife will fly to Saudi Arabia to console the Kings family.

Refuses to label fort hood shooter as a terrorist.

Continues to release terrorist from GITMO unannounced.

Traded 5 high level terrorist for 1 Muslim traitor.

They would not go to Paris to join other world leaders after a Islamic terror attack a few weeks ago.

Obama has blown off the Prime minister of Israel twice now. Both times the the PM requested a meeting and Obama said no.

White House issued a statement after Whitney Houston died, but never even once mentioned the death of Chris Kyle.

Is there ANY doubt who's side this guy is on?

I'm still waiting for the Whitehouse to announce that Michelle Obama is not really a woman.

And in the words of Sarah Palin " It's not the New England Patriots that need to worry about deflated balls"

+1000 Lone Survivor is one of the better books I have ever read...

Yes, The above books are about the Men, the training, the missions and this generations GWOT...

Some other great reads from our Brothers in this fight from the British perspective...

The Brits may talk 'funny" but they are a force to respected and their contribution and sacrifice should be known by all who study Military History,( plus they are just daym-good reads)...

3 Commando" Helmand Assault/E. Southby-Tailyor

Sniper One: On Scope and under Siege/Dan Mills

In Foreign Fields/ Dan Collins

Lone survivor was a great read. Tho brotherhood those guys had is amazing. I was literally in tears when he talked about watching his teammates die. Tough stuff!