Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Deer Survey Question?

Just have faith in the new system G&F is using - or is this the tip of the iceberg that will sink on application day

we've never had this many screw ups till the online crap started - its a never ending ordeal

nothing new

You should probably just complain about it until it fixes itself. It's gotten you this far in life.

• Like 1

You should probably just complain about it until it fixes itself. It's gotten you this far in life.

I will call G&F on Monday and ask if they need help doing their surveys.

At least it didn't take away your bonus point.

• Like 1

Be part of the solution.....instead of part of the problem. Report the error to them nicely so they are aware that they have some improvement to make going forward.

On 1/19/2015 at 11:22 PM, Alpinebullwinkle said:

Be part of the solution.....instead of part of the problem. Report the error to them nicely so they are aware that they have some improvement to make going forward.

Absolutely! Things happen sometimes, I received the same stuff 5 years ago, but it's actually better to say what happened instead of complaining, don't you think? Moreover, all these surveys are important step for improvement of every company, forum, etc. Although you may complete these surveys for free, it's actually better to be useful, but earn money on taking online surveys. They gain statistics for the following development, you gain money for the time you've spent on the survey and expressing your opinion. I've recently discovered an article on https://yourmoneygeek.com/surveys-for-money/ and it helped me to figure out how it actually works. Moreover, owing to this article I've chosen from the wide range of reliable sources the most suitable for me. Excellent source!

5 hours ago, LeoOtrue said:

Absolutely! Things happen sometimes, I received the same stuff 5 years ago, but it's actually better to say what happened instead of complaining.

At the time this happened and i called and politely asked why... still waiting for a call back from several years back.  

5 hours ago, LeoOtrue said:

Absolutely! Things happen sometimes, I received the same stuff 5 years ago, but it's actually better to say what happened instead of complaining.

Um... yeah. 5 years ago, like when this post was made.  

What are you selling?

• Like 2