Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Deer Survey Question?

So today in the mail I received (2) 2014 Deer surveys. I completely understand receiving the Archery Deer Survey and I purchased a 2014 OTC Archery Deer tag. But the General Deer Survey I got boggles my mind. I didn't draw a rifle deer tag this year. Their Web site says I was not drawn, they didn't charge my card, and I got a bonus point for not drawing. But then this survey says it is for hunt #1124( Dec 34A) which is a hunt I didn't put in for and for tag #0.

Either they are trying to trick me, or this is complete incompetence?

post-565-0-02053200-1421455311_thumb.jpg

Now can I send it in and say I killed a deer even though I didnt? I can't get in trouble for that can I? It would be a good test to see if they actually read them.

• Like 1

I got an archery questionnaire, and my October rifle hunt questionnaire came back in December. Filled them both out honestly online, as I feel it is very important to do my part in helping the Game and Fish get correct numbers on the yearly take of game. Also completed my 2014 javelina questionnaire, and my daughters javelina and elk ones too.

People complain about the G&F with tag increases or decreases, but without the hunters honest answers on surveys, they have to make guesses on the animals taken the year before. And then we cry for mandatory reporting, while others throw them in the trash without submitting information. How does that help G&F?

• Like 5

I got an archery questionnaire, and my October rifle hunt questionnaire came back in December. Filled them both out honestly online, as I feel it is very important to do my part in helping the Game and Fish get correct numbers on the yearly take of game. Also completed my 2014 javelina questionnaire, and my daughters javelina and elk ones too.

People complain about the G&F with tag increases or decreases, but without the hunters honest answers on surveys, they have to make guesses on the animals taken the year before. And then we cry for mandatory reporting, while others throw them in the trash without submitting information. How does that help G&F?

So do I throw it away or send it in???

Fill it out and write on the card, "I shot a half dozen or so, but only found two. Both does. I think a Jaguar got the others but not sure. Anyway, I took care of him too. And the flock of Condors that was eating his gut pile."

• Like 3

Since it is not a legitimate survey, and an error, pitch it. If it was correct, fill it out and send it in. But I like DesertBull's suggestion too.
  • Like 1

12 were wounded and none recovered, these new obama care glasses suck!

• Like 6

I got a survey as well and was not drawn same thing had 6ADec whitetail and also tag 0 looks like they screwed up cause just spoke to a buddy he got the same thing maby they should give us this tag they said we drew this year.post-3803-0-68889400-1421463449_thumb.jpg

I got a survey as well and was not drawn same thing had 6ADec whitetail and also tag 0 looks like they screwed up cause just spoke to a buddy he got the same thing maby they should give us this tag they said we drew this year.post-3803-0-68889400-1421463449_thumb.jpg

I have received the same chit over the years and decided to stop responding to the crap butt surveys. They will never have even close stats. Unless they impose a mandatory check in. Im not sayin im lookin for more law, but a survey cant work unless everyone is involved.