Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Malpractice attorney?

Don't have the cash for a consult with a good lawyer at the moment, just curious if anyone knows one who can give a go-no go for suing the eye doc that blinded my wife? I'm not gonna get into detail but its cost her income, me income, time off work and her permanent ability to see again after what I think is a botched surgery. If anyone can hear us for cheap I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Most good attny'a would give a free consultation and let you know how strong your case is. Call John Elardo 602-604-7511, his office is at 32nd st and Camelback

If he can't do he he would know a attny that could.

• Like 2

I have an attorney that has done me right on 2 cases so far. He is honest and will shoot straight with you. Steve Kramer (602) 368-9191. You can let him know I gave you his number. Is in paradise valley.

Darren

• Like 1

I don't know any lawyers, but man I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you can get it taken care of.

• Like 4

Sorry to hear this happened. Don't know any attorneys, but praying for you and your wife.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your situation. Prayers sent. Sorry, I don't know of any lawyers that fit what you are looking for.

Best of luck to you and yours.

• Like 2

I have an attorney that has done me right on 2 cases so far. He is honest and will shoot straight with you. Steve Kramer (602) 368-9191. You can let him know I gave you his number. Is in paradise valley.

Darren

"Honest" and "attorney" don't fit in the same paragraph.

• Like 3

Sorry to hear this Hoss. Did the doc operate on both eyes at once? I am pretty sure that is a big mistake.

Sorry to hear this Hoss. Did the doc operate on both eyes at once? I am pretty sure that is a big mistake.

no, just one at a time. Honestly don't want to give full details until I talk to a few lawyers. I'm not looking for money! Just looking for this guy to be held accountable for what he's done ( if he's done wrong like I think he has) from the pm's I've been getting, a lot worse has happened to other folks and lawyers won't touch cases unless they make cash too. Can't blame them but it shows the mentality of some of these lawyers. If nothing can be done legally I probably won't release his name because he'd pry win a slander suit!! Crazy Un godly world we live in these days, no one is accountable for their actions anymore.

Once again I am sorry to hear about this. I will pray that they can fix her back up. If you need anything let us know.

• Like 1

Normally, I don't reply in these situations, but I do know an attorney who is honest. He is also my brother. In fact, all five of my brothers are attorneys and are honest to a fault. Stay clear of 'ambulance chasers'. Most reputable attorneys care about their public image and try to keep a low profile in public. A good attorney will meet with you without charge and hear your case. A great attorney will tell you the way things are, while the scoundrel will tell you just what he thinks you want to hear in order to get you signed up with him. Take your time and make the right call. Research your choices and do your homework. Pick a seasoned lawyer who has lots of years experience and will personally handle your case and not reassign it to some flunky. Just my two cents from seeing things from the other side. Feel free to PM me if you want to know more. And no, I am not an attorney.

• Like 4

Most give free consults, but most likely you will have to spend money to go after him, although you may find someone who is willing to wait for payment after the case settles. My divorce attorney is very expensive, but he's working with me and gave me a discounted rate.

Why? Because all I had to do was ask and we negotiated his rate to $50 cheaper an hour.

I didn't know prior to this that attorneys rates can be negotiable.