idgaf

What's BP really after| Speculation

Down south I have seen all kinds of BP agents and flying machines they use to protect our borders. From Cobra helicopters to unmanned drones, honestly, the UDA corridors have not been this unused in twenty years or so. IMO. I have also seen hundreds maybe thousands of illegals from the few that I wanted to help and hoped they got across to the most evil ones around. With that being said, I saw something a couple of weeks ago that got my curiosity way up. A four engine recon plane flying circles in an area. I know Cesna's and helicopters buzz the area and me whenever I am down there with great results, but this new tool must be killing their budget and have a reason more than catching the typical illegals looking for work or dropping a few dozen pounds of illegal substance.

What do you think they are really after or did they have there budget increased to the point to afford the luxuries.

post-4480-0-83862700-1422144277_thumb.jpg

post-4480-0-91990600-1422144417_thumb.jpg

I have no idea but you gave me a good idea. Imagine if you could log into their video feeds from the drones. Kind of like traffic cameras you can pull up on the computer to see intersections in real time. You could have year round scouting without burning any gas!

Super Bowl just around the corner, more security

• Like 1

I dont know but those would not leave me alone when i was on my december hunt. Kept circling me and getting lower and lower. Annoying as heck.

I have only hunted south once for javalina in 36a, and the border patrol and the illegals pretty much ruined the hunt. This was about 10 years ago.

• Like 1

They are getting us used to seeing heavy military equipment on a daily basis. They have been running convoys of Hummers APC MRAPS etc through the valley the last few years on a more regular basis. If we see them more and more we are less likely to question the presence of heavy military equipment in urban environments. Get ready ladies and gents. Its gonna be a fun ride.

• Like 3

I wish they would get some Spectre gunships.....

The cartels are getting really bold, and they don't care who they hurt. I wish CBP might be gearing up to give some back.

Except for the drug smugglers.......everyone else is catch and release. Courtesy of the Democratic party. Don't know why they would need heavy hardware down there, unless the plane is on maneuver's.

Why do we even have border patrol this is an honest question, i can catch more in a day then they do, obama wants to make them citizens so why do we have

them? go try and sneek in to another country see how well you do.

All US borders from land to water should be be protected with a verbal warning once and a shoot on sight #2 most activity would be stopped if agents were posted every couple hundred yards AT THE F'ing BORDER!!!! Actually patrol and enforce the actual BORDER! And you won't have to patrol 10-40+ miles in to our country! It also needs to be cheaper and easier to gain legal access. That is without sacrificing the language learning comitment which is very weak at best. The poor and hard working from any country want to be here for a better life, not to sell drugs. They should have a legal chance F the rest!

They are C-130s, probably from Davis-Monthan. Lots of the out of state National Guard and Reserve units fly out of there in the winter when the weather is too inclement up north and back east. They may or may not have anything to do with border security--a lot of the flying that we see over here seems to be practicing "nape of the earth" flying or simulating search and rescue operations.

• Like 3

My party of 4 was hunting in 36B on the Nov 7th hunt this past year, on Sat my bud saw 5 illegals with three of them carrying burlap backpacks. On Sun on my way to Arrivaca, I flagged a BP guy down and told him what my buddy saw and where we were camped if he wanted to ask him any questions. When I got back to camp I ask if anyone from the BP came around and he said no. They were real big on driving the heck out of the main and small roads, but didn't see any on foot anywhere. By the way they were driving those dirt roads, you could tell that they were not making any kind of payment on those vehicles. With that being said If I got in a shooting brawl with any of the illegals, someone would either catch me before I left the area or would be pounding on my door saying my name my life description my vehicle info, and say you plugged that guy with a Rem 700 ADL, 30-06, 150gr Sierra Gameking moving at 2900 FPS, we have it all on tape!

Can't blame the agents themselves, they have orders just like any other enforcement agency. The people to blame are the ones higher up. If I had a new truck and a job to do and had no ties to the vehicle, well? You all can answer that for yourselves.

Can't blame the agents themselves, they have orders just like any other enforcement agency. The people to blame are the ones higher up. If I had a new truck and a job to do and had no ties to the vehicle, well? You all can answer that for yourselves.

The taxpayers own those vehicles.......

I know we do. The agents don't. I would love to see them trucks "grandma'd but good luck. Agents need good trucks, the folks who check in on them don't, gotta spend where it's needed and cut other places.