Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

I see everett bowmen arena in there. I know that place anywhere. I love it when those broncs get all four off the ground like a bull. I was just at the gold rush days with the family yesterday. All the bull riders bucked off, maybe its time to get the ole rope and vest back out! Lol

• Like 1

I see everett bowmen arena in there. I know that place anywhere. I love it when those broncs get all four off the ground like a bull. I was just at the gold rush days with the family yesterday. All the bull riders bucked off, maybe its time to get the ole rope and vest back out! Lol

Been about 16 years since the last time I tried it and I'm still sore. You can have it, I'll sit and watch those younger guys stretch their egos and bruise their backsides.

• Like 1

Over the years I have found out there are two things I was not meant to ride... Ski's.....and Horses.

MY hats off to those tough dudes strapping themselves to 2000 pounds of 4 legged fury

• Like 1

Glad I didn't grow up here or I'd probably be all busted and a part cripple with no thumbs by now. Watch a Bull Rider get thrown off last night at 7.97 seconds.

Tough way to make a buck, but I doubt most of them do it for the money.

• Like 1

Back in the late 1970's when I was in High School, a buddy of mine tried talking me into entering an amateur bull/Bronc riding event held every weekend in far east Tucson.

"Does the entry fee include a bodybag" !

No thanks!

Funny to hear some of you "old"guys talk about this stuff...I'm 17 and my buddy just talked me into ridding a bull....I'm supposed to do it in a month hahah

Buddy of mine in college took a sawed off horn nub to the frank and beans while in a bull riding event. He didn't walk right for a month, and was lucky both berries stayed intact. You can have it ......

Funny to hear some of you "old"guys talk about this stuff...I'm 17 and my buddy just talked me into ridding a bull....I'm supposed to do it in a month hahah

Make sure you have good insurance. I'm serious.

Buddy of mine in college took a sawed off horn nub to the frank and beans while in a bull riding event. He didn't walk right for a month, and was lucky both berries stayed intact. You can have it ......

Did he have children?