Lance

Flagstaff area CWT get together BBQ!

We can handle feeding a pretty big group. Anyone can burn hotdogs and burgers for a hundred people. But if it is only a couple of dozen then we might be able to get a little fancier. I'll bring some extra chairs but I would expect people to bring their own chairs. We can provide paper and plastic plates and utensils and some big coolers with lemonaid, watter and such. But you can bring your own sodas cuz everyone likes something different$

It will be easer to tell when it gets closer and we know when everyone plans to be there. If we are doing it on Friday night and Saturday then we don't plan on cooking dinner, breakfast and lunch for everyone. Maybe two of the three but we will just have to see when the bulk of the people will be there and how many.

Maybe we can get someone ;) to donate some CWT stickers for door prizes???

Camping!

Fishing!

Archery!

Food!

Campfire camaraderie!

The mountains in June!

post-669-1177564483_thumb.jpg

post-669-1177564523.jpg

post-669-1177564720_thumb.jpg

TTT just cause ;)

Is this finalized? June 8&9 (Fri, Sat) at Marshall Lake?

Let's hope the forests are still open. I am thinking that there may be fire restrictions before Memorial Day.

Doug~RR

1 week before family vacation in whtmtns. But maybe i need to practice a campimg trip first. overnighter sounds good can also get some scouting in.

robert

Amanda, your gonna killme but i wont be there! i am moving back to tucson at the end of this month :X is anyone driving up from the tucson area that i can bum a ride with?

Yes, it is final. I researched it and decided that there is just no perfict time/date for it. Turn's out I had some stuff going on on those dates also but I'll just change things and make it work.

So yes! 8th & 9th of June on the Marshall Lake road. Still working on the fun details!

Bring the family and frinds.

FirstCoues- Tines might be comming up from Tucson. I'll check. He might have a car full of family.

Make sure you have checked in hear on this thread if you plan to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be counting the people that sign in on here and when you will be there to make final plans!!!!!!!!

Lance

Mark me down. I'm trying for a new job, but if all goes well and I get hired I will have Fridays and weekends off for a while. I guess I could show up on Friday early to help with any setup. :unsure:

I have to be at the new Bass Pro Shops to train some of there people on the 8th, but I hope to be up north on that weekend. Is it still going to be at Marshall Lake? David

You can count me in. We have our archery club meeting the weekend before, so I'll try to remember to bring it up to the guys there. There's a handful of them that are on here also.

P.S. Who was it that was braggin on the 3" groups at 100 yrds in that other thread? You'll have a crowd waiting to see it! ;)

Me, my wife and kids will be there. We planned to be in Flag that weekend for another event, but we'll be by for the BBQ. Looking forward to it!

Mark

Me, my wife and kids will be there. We planned to be in Flag that weekend for another event, but we'll be by for the BBQ. Looking forward to it!

Mark

You can count me in. We have our archery club meeting the weekend before, so I'll try to remember to bring it up to the guys there. There's a handful of them that are on here also.

P.S. Who was it that was braggin on the 3" groups at 100 yrds in that other thread? You'll have a crowd waiting to see it! ;)

That would be Coues-n-Sheep

He has not been on here since the 22nd of last month

I will call or Email him and let him know he is being called out :P ;)

Just talked to C-n-S

He was doing a lot of back steping. :huh:

Just to busy to be able to make it. :unsure:

Lots of reasons

but I think the true reason is he still has not bought a PSE :P

I think I posted this pic once already, but since you brought up buying a PSE....

This was my second one in fourteen years of shooting, nailed w/ my 2 week old PSE Diablo at 20 yards. First was about 12 years ago.

post-1431-1179339072_thumb.jpg

How many people are planning to bring their kids? I'm going to try to get mine, but that's not my weekend w/ them, so it'll take some negotiation. I was thinking that if we get enough of 'em, it'd be fun to organize a pee-wee shoot or something like that.