Lance

Flagstaff area CWT get together BBQ!

leaning towards the 8th-9th of June. Any one else have any plans for tring to make it? It is a ways off but before it comes around I will need to plan food for how many. I'm thinking we could provide a dinner on Friday night and maybe a breakfast or lunch on Saturday depending on when the most of you will be there. I'm sure we could dig up some smores for the kids/(adults ;) ). Maybe some archery targets or some kind of outdoor activity like that?

My first thought was the Heart Prairie area. It still has some snow and might be the least dusty in June. Although Marshall Lake is a great center point for fishing and is very nice also.

Just looking for input....

Thanks

Lance

I think I can make it for a couple hours on the 8th..... and am voting Marshall Lake... :)

I'll be there the 8th and or the 9th. Probable won't stay the night but as it gets closer I probable will change my mind.

Buckhorn

Marshall Lake on the 8-9 sounds fine with me. No archery shoots that weekend. Good location for fishing, and close to Flag itself. I have a McKenzie mule deer I can bring.

Doug~RR

I play in a recovery band every Friday night, so it looks like I'll miss the beer party (darn!),

But I will look forward to driving out to the lake to meet people on the Saturday.

Sounds like fun!

Mike

ttt

Just got back from turkey hunting in NM! I'll post pictures later.

Thought there might be more people planning on coming. I really am a good cook! :unsure: I'll let my wife cook if more people feel comfortable with that ;) Guess I'll win all the door prizes myself :P

Lance

Hopefully I will have my bear hunt over by then because after seeing some of your mugs on the junkies thread I think this bbq might be more entertaining than a Jerry Springer show :P

Well, I have to go to San Diego on the 9th of June for the first of 7 straight days at a rented beach house; grilling tuna steaks, sipping 'Rita's and Pacifico, fishing, snorkeling, beach babe watching, etc, etc, etc. Life is hard, but what can ya do but take it one beer... errr I mean... day at a time?

So, maybe next year! Have fun. Maybe Casey will let you pet his kitten rug? :lol: (j/k, I would have shot it too!)

Well, I have to go to San Diego on the 9th of June for the first of 7 straight days at a rented beach house; grilling tuna steaks, sipping 'Rita's and Pacifico, fishing, snorkeling, beach babe watching, etc, etc, etc. Life is hard, but what can ya do but take it one beer... errr I mean... day at a time?

So, maybe next year! Have fun. Maybe Casey will let you pet his kitten rug? :lol: (j/k, I would have shot it too!)

Sure, rub it in why don't ya....

Thats right Amanda! you know how much pull i have! ;)

Jeff, your gonna get it man i swear!

I vote for Hart Prarie (closer) archery targets sound great! i have the block but thats it!

I don't have any plans for that weekend, and it sounds like a good excuse to get out of the desert for a couple days. Should we bring something besides bows, arrows, & beer?

because after seeing some of your mugs on the junkies thread I think this bbq might be more entertaining than a Jerry Springer show :P

Ha, I might have to aggree!

Expanding on mattys comment, do you plan on a pot luck style if it gets too large, or just show up with your own extra food and drinks? I should be able to make it, since I'll probably already be up there scouting for an archery hunt. I think this is a great idea by the way.

Jason