Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Obama is unbelievable

I just read an article on yahoo where Obama was at a town hall meeting, and he was telling the people quote: IT IS EASIER TO BUY GUNS THAN IT IS TO BUY BOOKS AND FRESH VEGTABLES. Seriously this idiot is in charge of running this country for 2 more years GOD HELP US!!!!!!!

I just read an article on yahoo where Obama was at a town hall meeting, and he was telling the people quote: IT IS EASIER TO BUY GUNS THAN IT IS TO BUY BOOKS AND FRESH VEGTABLES. Seriously this idiot is in charge of running this country for 2 more years GOD HELP US!!!!!!![/quote

Post the video in this town hall meeting.

You know he is right. I tested this, I called my nexdoor neighbor and asked if had any guns for sale and he said yes 3 which are you looking for, oh and he has ammo, then I ask him if he had any produce or books for sale and he said heck no that's a stupid question? Lol

• Like 9

5guys not sure how to get the video from yahoo to here my daughter will have to see if she can help LOL. The article & video is on yahoo webpage.

5guys not sure how to get the video from yahoo to here my daughter will have to see if she can help LOL. The article & video is on yahoo webpage.

sounds like me , but im learning

He is such a disappointment, and no I didn't vote for him. He's all smoke and mirrors while he divides the country and clips our wings. He doesn't learn from his mistakes and is reactionary because he doesn't have a vision, coming into office without a progressive goal for the country.

Guest wdenike

Pretty sure no one is talking about Muslims. They are talking about an illegal immigrant that just happens to be Muslim.

Take care, Willie

• Like 3

Guest wdenike

LMAO!!! This is where topics come to die a slow death.

Take care, Willie

Lancecanyon only reason I read the article was because it was talking about guns. I wanted to see what the idiot had up his sleeve this week on gun

control. Believe me I can't even stand to look at the guy let alone read about him, but when he says anything about guns I am concerned!!

• Like 1

It's all about huntin....if you can't get a good book to read while you are hunting what good is hunting????

Obama has created more jobs than any other president in American history.......putting all us good citizens to work so we can afford to buy guns and hunt.....and read.......just have to wait longer to get a book is all......probably because of censorship on the books.....