naturebob

Elk?

So anyway......Can someone tell me when we are gonna find out????????

JK, lark, Joke, not serious, a little humor,.....very little

The azgfd needs to do one draw a year for all tags. That way they would only screw it up once a year.

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Having the eairly draw for Elk and Anlelope was one of the best things AZGFD has done. I'm not sure how many people put in but it has to be in the tens of thousands. Sometimes they screw up. Thats a lot of apps to process. We all make mistakes.

It makes it a lot easier to plan and strategize for other hunts going into other draws knowing the outcome of the elk draw.

Since we are killing a little time here is my 2 cents worth:

I wish G&F would put the archery deer hunts in the same draw as the elk & antelope. By the time results are posted in late July, it does not give a person a lot of time to plan, scout or prepare before the hunt starts in August.

As far as the draw goes, I have always been a little dumbfounded on the issues G&F has with it. I believe AZ G&F is one of the most respected departments in the USA with regard to their professionalism and management strategies but they sure screw things up with the online draw. They should have: 1. never switched from paper apps or 2. never canceled the contract they had with the Nevada draw service. Be that as it may, it is March and it really doesn't make a lot of difference if we find out now or a few more weeks. The anticipation is half the fun.

I like the idea of having 3 separate draws. It allows people to plan and prepare for other hunts if they draw. Having four kids, it has always been a challenge to juggle hunts and their schedules.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+1 for Archery Deer tags to be on the elk and Antelope draw.. Would suck if you pulled a strip deer tag and archery bull tag though.

Atleast now we can watch our brackets go down in flames instead of checking out bank accounts every 10 minutes

• Like 4

Atleast now we can watch our brackets go down in flames instead of checking out bank accounts every 10 minutes

Dang Iowa State anyway. :(

Brian.

Charles Barkley is picking Arizona to win it all. Guess what? That means we loose......BOB!

How about Georgia State just beating Baylor? Bet that one broke a lot of brackets!

My brackets are not even going to last 3 hrs before I throw them in the trash.

Brian

• Like 1

Not a good year to be a 3 seed! I had Iowa State going to the elite 8, but read something about Georgia State, so picked them in a first round upset.

The azgfd needs to do one draw a year for all tags. That way they would only screw it up once a year.

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Having the eairly draw for Elk and Anlelope was one of the best things AZGFD has done. I'm not sure how many people put in but it has to be in the tens of thousands. Sometimes they screw up. Thats a lot of apps to process. We all make mistakes.
It's a good system and having two species draw early is helpful. If you draw a premium tag in this draw you can just put in for a point in the other draws. Im just hoping to draw something, somewhere this year.

I'm not saying that having draws at different time isn't good. I'm saying that way game and fish would only have to fix one screw up a year.