murfys69law

WTF!!! Is going on with AZGFD Portal???

Wonder if anyone has this same problem. I called yesterday and I heard the recording say....Not drawn for Antelope.... <_< Then It says I was drawn for ELK...unit 3021.... :D That should be unit 10 late bull rifle. Then going online into the AZGFD portal and it says I was not drawn for ANYTHING for midwinter draw, Elk or Antelope... :angry: Many mixed emotions right now. It shows my BP in elk as being taken tho and Ant having 1 more BP.

Anyone else have this happen????

Mine does the same thing. Phone says I was drawn.............."new" portal says I was not................."old" G&F draw results/ bp page says I was.

• Like 1

Mine does the same thing. Phone says I was drawn.............."new" portal says I was not................."old" G&F draw results/ bp page says I was.

I was just checking the OLD web page and it does the same thing. Says I was drawn...Thank goodness they got one page right...I hope...

Hopefully I get my new bow before I find out I really didn't get drawn for Unit 1 archery hunt!!!!!

Course then my wife she would be all upset.......wait she already is upset......I already put in for time off in September and she knows that getting drawn is like the tip of the financial iceberg........she will forgive me though!!!

That phone call recording better have been right!!!!

• Like 1

Just FYI your title is profane you should refrane from that for the majority on here who don't appreciate it

• Like 4

Hopefully I get my new bow before I find out I really didn't get drawn for Unit 1 archery hunt!!!!!

Course then my wife she would be all upset.......wait she already is upset......I already put in for time off in September and she knows that getting drawn is like the tip of the financial iceberg........she will forgive me though!!!

That phone call recording better have been right!!!!

It's never too early to buy her flowers and chocolate.

• Like 2

according to the game and fish FB post, draw results were ONLY available on the PHONE. maybe the online site wasn't updated.

what's wrong with WTF.... "Wednesday, Thursday, Friday".... today is Wednesday ...it qualifies.

whats wrong with WTF.... "well that's fantastic".... not getting drawn, I said WTF to myself a bunch.

ha ha

jk

• Like 1

I thought he was talking about the Wild Turkey Federation having an impact on AZG&F.

• Like 2

Standman, Brian , did You draw a Goulds tag?......................BOB

Just FYI your title is profane you should refrane from that for the majority on here who don't appreciate it

OMG IASS PFGM DWTOA........oh my goodness.....i am so sorry...please forgive me....don't want to offend anyone