Sign in to follow this  
kimberx2

Who drew antelope tags??

So I finally drew my first antelope tag. Unit 10 archery. I'm so excited. Did anyone else on here get one of the 800 antelope tags?

I am looking to see if anyone else has the same hunt as me and would like to team up to scout,hunt etc.

Since it is my first time, when do you start scouting? I usually don't even scout for elk till July 4th,because their patterns change.

I drew unit 10 archery goat as a 2nd choice with 6 pts. Most of the goats are on the boquilla which they won't open for scouting till Aug 7th.

• Like 2

Unit 10 rifle hunt for me, love to share notes etc since this is also my first time as well.

My 10 year old drew unit 10. He has already had me at cabelas to discuss shot placement while viewing the full body mounts. He has all the kids at school talking about his hunt and excited about it. I know there was some bitter folks out there because a kid drew with no points, but I would argue he is just as entitled to the tag as anyone.

New vortex scope enroute and the shooting practice will begin. I'll leave the monsters to the others, just want him to have a quality experience and hopefully shoot a respectable animal.

Congrats to everyone else.

• Like 5

I got lucky with a unit 9 rifle lope tag and have no idea how to hunt them first tag in the family man what a problem to have

Myself and a buddy got 10 archery tags.

Unit 10 archery...Pretty Pumped actually...Ruthunter...My dad reps your gravedigger broad heads here in AZ...Actually thinking about shooting them for this hunt.

• Like 1

Unit 10 archery...Pretty Pumped actually...Ruthunter...My dad reps your gravedigger broad heads here in AZ...Actually thinking about shooting them for this hunt.

Yup there awesome heads. I think I'll be shooting our new night fury mechanical head. Good luck on your hunt and maybe we will meet in 10.

• Like 1