Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Question about "Premier Member"

Troll isn't that what you do when u are tired of bait casting and want a beer in your hand?

Man this thread makes me smile, oh and the fact I got a unit 10 rifle goat tag.

• Like 1

Troll isn't that what you do when u are tired of bait casting and want a beer in your hand?

Man this thread makes me smile, oh and the fact I got a unit 10 rifle goat tag.

Congrats on the unit 10 tag, I love that unit and I also love trolling for big rainbows.......

• Like 1

Where does tell you your member # 25-06? I've been here since 05. Proud to say I am premier status! Although I never got my gold watch in the mail? What gives Amanda?? Haha!! Good thread. Love the seriousness in it all.

it's in the premier member manual. Only the premier elites have access to one.

I am in the Premeir gold platimun club. This is My first post on new computer. Did it work. Good as gold Baby. Now bring on unit 10.....................BOB!

• Like 2

Why is this thread still going????

How else are trolls supposed to reach the coveted 1000 post "premier memeber" status? Gotta keep trollin' to get there...

Bah Hahaha... great read! :lol:

However... anyone else feel like their being patronized? LOL... I know my opinions don't carry any more weight today than they did back in '06... :rolleyes:

BTW, Pal... Old guys usually have stale Ideas... middle aged guys have cutting edge ideas cuz they are still young enough to do it and old enough to try to go at it "smarter, not harder"! ;)

bah hahahaha

Spoken like an old man lol

dang im still not a premier member....But i do have a hot ol lady that bow hunts with me and I'm under 40 so I win....

Troll away....

Pics of hot ol lady who bow hunts? And posting pics of your boy toy delw with a wig on dont count!

• Like 1