Sign in to follow this  
Shooter McGavin

AZGF gift card-not fair for Jr hunters

Jesus they can't fing win can they? Someone's always gotta b1tch bout somethin when it comes to them. Im sure it's a legal issue completely outta their hands.

Starts out a simple raffle, next thing they're hooked on Bingo!

• Like 2

Let's just think about this for one second, its easier to draw the best sheep tag in the state then get this 1 gift card....how many people put in for the fall hunt? Well 1 guy gets the gift card!

He'll they win , my kids shot 110+ bucks on there youth hunts, that's better then 5 Benjamin. First chance at the big boys

• Like 2

add up what youth save in all the big game tag fees and license fees - your probably saving more than 500 rather quickly

To think someone actually has a chance at that 1 $500 gift card is a Laffing matter.

I'd not sweat the small things and worry more about my kid/s getting a tag instead.

I went on the site to see the results of the gift card drawing and it said the site is down temporarily. So I call and they say the results are not out yet for the card. They are trying to contact people who put in with credit cards and have to call a lot. When they get that don't they will start the draw process.

• Like 2

gonna check my card to see if i was hit for the card!