AZ RANGER

Finished mount

My wife went down to Weller's and picked up my buck yesterday. They did an awesome job! They also went out of their way to find a cape that matched my buck's dark antlers, since mine was ruined. They did not even charge me for the cape!

Big thanks to Weller's Wildlife Studio.

Link to hunt story: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/53262-backpacking-buck/?fromsearch=1

65C8B6C2-E669-4FB3-917F-A180D00F8DE4_zps

5BF8BA3E-042A-4CB5-B50B-77D5EEE36AA2_zps

• Like 4

Awesome & unique buck! Mount looks great!

Way cool, nice mount and great looking buck! Crazy how the dead buck on the ground how his beams are a few inches apart and nearly touching on the mount. Congrats on a stud buck!

Great mount. I loved reading the story of this buck and seeing him now on your wall, so well done is just awesome. Congrats again on a great buck and kudos to Weller's.

Way cool, nice mount and great looking buck! Crazy how the dead buck on the ground how his beams are a few inches apart and nearly touching on the mount. Congrats on a stud buck!

I noticed that too. I wonder if it was from the skull plate shrinking? Awesome buck and mount! Awesome cape too! All around very cool!!

It does seem like they are closer together. Perhaps there was some shrinkage. I think the angle of the pic makes the tips look closer too. Here is another angle.

04D4FC26-43B2-4D75-AC7D-DE299BA5723E_zps

8DA5414E-B2DE-47BD-B4E0-975DCDDDB37C_zps

• Like 1

Wow! You can really see the mass he had from that last pic. Nice deer.