naturebob

no need for sheep

You haters and "Christians" will never get it until it happens to your family. Some gays make a choice and some know from gradeschool that they have different feelings towards other genders. Even the most hard core bible thumping family will have this happen to them. Until your own child comes to you and says this is how I feel and always have you won't get it, and some of you would just sh!t on your child because you are a frigging idiot and can't understand it. Does it need all the attention?... No...but you stonecasters beware.... it might be your kid next... And save the scripture responses please..Why would an innocent "child of God" have feelings for the the same sex in their age of innocence if they were not made that way? Just my view from someone with gays in the family.

As said before, I have gay family members and completely agree with you. So much energy is put into hating gays its amazing. You shouldnt put a lot of energy in to hating anything. I absolutely can not fathom what a man sees in another man, but what they do behind closed doors never has been and never will be my business. Most gay people just want to be excepted and fit into society the best they can. The guys I've been renting a room from in CO are a gay couple. They are very respectful, friendly people. They have been nothing but professional and respectful. I judge them by how they treat others, not by what they do in the privacy of their own home.

If any of you read the actual court rulings and responses ... There is nothing prohibiting a church from denying a gay couple the service of being wed... If there are to be any lawsuits , they will not win and if by chance they do , they will be over turned by SCOTUS for being unconstitutional. I agree with those that feel too much energy is being spent hating on something that is not new( Archie Bunker's wife had a transgender friend that got killed on that show), the issue is the liberal media machine that is trying to force people into acceptance... No one should have to accept anything they feel goes against their INDIVIDUAL morals. As long as it is not being shoved in my face I say let them be, but with like so many other things the liberals take these little issues and try to make them into a BS circus and all are forced to watch.

Playing devils advocate... If everyone used the logic that gay individuals were born that way, and it is not a choice... so all should accept it, then we also should accept Serial murderers. The same has been said for many Serial Murderers , as to being born that way with a brain defect that makes them that way.

hater........just another way for someone with no arguement to try and win an argument. sorta like saying if you disagree with a minority that you are automatically a racist. even tho the disagreement has nothing to with race. why is it such a bad thing for someone to think that someone else is completely wrong in what they do? and why does being polar opposite to your opinion make someone automatically a "hater" or a homophobe. seems to me there are a lotta heterophobes lurking here. there ain't a homo anywhere i'm phobed of. but i am afraid of how 2 or 3% of the population can impose what i feel is perversion on the other 97%. and if you honestly think there won't be lawsuits trying to force churches and their members to accept what they feel is perversion, after the doctorines they've based their faith on say is perversion, i don't know what to tell you other you're really naive. this kinda reasoning is exactly what anti hunters and anti gun folks use. "oh you're just to stupid to see the folly in your ways". "you're just a redneck". it's the same reasoning folks use to justify the muslim violence all over the world too. "it's their religion" "don't tell them how to be", and why is this in the bighorn section? disgusting. Lark.

• Like 2

I agree. The word Hater is just a cop out just like calling someone a racist.

With separation of church and state, I hope anyone that tries to sue a church over this gets thrown out of court with laughter. Yes, there are some militant gay rights groups that may try it, but the law is to allow marriage under federal law.

This should not effect a churches right to continue to believe whatever they believe and enforce there values.

It will be interesting to see what comes of all of this to say the least.

Nothing wrong with lesbeans , I been one all my life. I love other Women........BOB!

• Like 1

The "and Christians" post was as ignorant as what you claim to be against. Toby, some of us have had it happen to our family but it doesn't mean we agree with it still. Just because some do not believe in it, doesn't mean we feel hate in our hearts for them based on there lifestyle. A lot of people have urges or certain desires but they don't act on them cause they know its not right. If you don't believe in god then nothing I say will register with you. and we have to just agree to disagree. But don't preach about how we don't understand. I will say it, I don't believe in homosexuality, never will. And that's my right to feel that way. But I DO NOT HATE those who are! I see more hate from the "Equality" bunch towards those that don't agree with them then the other way around. Yet that seems to be ok these days.

• Like 2

Toby,

As a Christian, I feel sorry for the individuals that become gay and pray for Gods peace upon them. The truth behind all men and women that become gay is two fold based on research. The issues stems from Fatherless children who grew up without a loving and involved dad. Without a close relationship with their father, things change and individuals live their life searching for that father figure. The second disgusting issue is when children are molested and raped. For some reason their mindset changes and many of them become gay. My question for you, this one of these true? May Gods grace cover the person that has to live with these issues!

• Like 1

10th Amendment -

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The Constitution does not delegate the US Govt to define marriage. Therefore, it should be left to the state or to the people. In most states, The people voted to either allow or disallow same sex marriage and the SCOTUS completely, and with zero authority, undermined the will of people. You don't go the federal courthouse to get a marriage license, you go to the county or the state.

• Like 1

Toby,

As a Christian, I feel sorry for the individuals that become gay and pray for Gods peace upon them. The truth behind all men and women that become gay is two fold based on research. The issues stems from Fatherless children who grew up without a loving and involved dad. Without a close relationship with their father, things change and individuals live their life searching for that father figure. The second disgusting issue is when children are molested and raped. For some reason their mindset changes and many of them become gay. My question for you, this one of these true? May Gods grace cover the person that has to live with these issues!

You're joking right?!? Hiding behind "gods' grace" doesn't make you less of a bigot. I know plenty of gay people, none of whom had any of the issues you describe. One of my good friends who is gay has an awesome relationship with his father, he hunts and fishes just like us, just happens to prefer men over women. For you to make a statement that all gays were molested by their absentee father is probably the most small minded, ridiculous comment I've ever heard.

• Like 1

Gay pride fest in Seattle where 2 Christian Preachers protesting by using their 1st amendment right of freedom of speech, were beaten up and kicked repeatedly for what they believe in. This to me shows just how peaceful the gays can be when someone tries to state their point of view as they have done before..

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/christian-preachers-brutally-beaten-at-gay-pride-festival.html

• Like 1

Gay pride fest in Seattle where 2 Christian Preachers protesting by using their 1st amendment right of freedom of speech, were beaten up and kicked repeatedly for what they believe in. This to me shows just how peaceful the gays can be when someone tries to state their point of view as they have done before..

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/christian-preachers-brutally-beaten-at-gay-pride-festival.html

The Rainbow Mafia will not be silenced.

ASK SOMEONE WHO SUPPORTS GAY MARRIAGE ABOUT POLYGAMY AND HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THAT.I HAVE AND THE PREDOMINATE ( AND ALSO DISCRIMINATORY ) ANSWER IS NO . NOTHIN LIKE GETTIN YOURS AND THEN DOING THE SAME THING TO ANOTHER PERSON(S) .BUT I GUESS THATS THE NORM NOW.

Sorry I started this thread ,but RAINBOW MAFIA, Thats a great one.........BOB!

• Like 1