MathewQuigly

General Deer Draw

Let's hope they start hitting cards mañana. I need a late whitetail tag to go with my Arizona and New Mexico elk tags this year👍

They started hitting last week. If you guys didn't get hit then start looking for the left overs.

• Like 2

do not worry you can depend on the G&F to complete the draw according to their rules

REMINDER: Online applicants must update credit card information by Thursday

July 8, 2015
Account must be in good standing to avoid application being rejected
remember the last several draws where they spend days trying to contact people-- to tell them there is a problem with their card and want to see if they want to charge it to a different card

do not worry you can depend on the G&F to complete the draw according to their rules

REMINDER: Online applicants must update credit card information by Thursday

July 8, 2015

Account must be in good standing to avoid application being rejected

or july 9

remember the last several draws where they spend days trying to contact people-- to tell them there is a problem with their card and want to see if they want to charge it to a different card

This is the kicker, that the results may SAY that you are drawn, but if your card did not go through, YOU ARE NOT DRAWN:

"Failure to have a valid credit/debit card information on file at the time of the Drawing will result in your application being rejected (regardless of posted results)."

• Like 1

From the AZGFD email....

"If payment has been declined, the department will make three attempts within two business days to contact the payee and/or Applicant A on the online application. That individual then will be afforded a means of providing alternative payment within a specified timeframe. If payment has not been received by the end of that specified timeframe, applicants will be rejected. No exceptions will be made for online applicants who do not respond to the departments attempts to contact them."

Guess they still are putting out conflicting information since the website says it has to be valid at time of draw OR ELSE haha.

Guess they still are putting out conflicting information since the website says it has to be valid at time of draw OR ELSE haha.

You can have a valid card with no money in the account.

:D

• Like 1

First time in 25 years I don't care. Gots Me a early rifle bull tag and put in all bonus points. Got in with a big time oil company thats letting me off for the elk hunt.Didn't wanna push the envelope as I can eventually transfer to New Mexico.....Give me the points for deer (8)and in a year I can have a nice coues hunt.........BOB!

• Like 2

Yup, maybe, maybe not, who knows, but you can guess. What's to come will be better then results. Sit back and enjoy the weinning

I hope tomorrow is the day they start dinging cards good luck to eveyone

My credit card was charged today. Looks as if today (Friday) is the day their running the draw.