PRDATR

Cards are getting hit!

Same here. My daughter will be chasing deer somewhere and I'm hoping that deer tag is the same as the javelina tag she drew. One trip, two tags would be great! I don't care if I don't get drawn at this point. I just love hunting with her!

A few years ago my son got a youth tag and we were able to purchase an OTC javelina tag! It was an awesome 'desert safari'!!! Good luck!

S.

:)

The only javelina tag I put her in for was the 19A/19B/17b/20A tag, hoping it would line up with her deer tag. Won't know what deer tag for a couple more weeks. If we ever go down south to chase deer for her, you can bet we'll grab one of the otc tags they offer...if they're still offering them!

Same here. My daughter will be chasing deer somewhere and I'm hoping that deer tag is the same as the javelina tag she drew. One trip, two tags would be great! I don't care if I don't get drawn at this point. I just love hunting with her!

I got hit. Going hunting with my brother somewhere!

Great going ,Dan some good times and memories heading your way.

Wink, how's pop doing?

Find us a water source and corrals for the ponies.... Or not, putting them to work this fall, no more standing around and bitching at me.

Heading to the credit union now, hope to get hit by more than the door on my way out.

• Like 1

I'm drawn for rifle deer. So there's a buck running around out there with my tag on him. Great arrow savingings too, won't have to take those long dramatic, unethical bow shots.

• Like 2

what time has everyone been gettin hit? seems like 7:00am was the time. anyone got hit recently?

First 3 choices

1) 13A

2) 13B

3) 7West

Keeping my fingers crossed that its the the strip... The suspense is building..

you drew 13a or 13b. the only way you could draw 7, 3rd choice is if it was a 100% draw, and it is not.

• Like 4

First 3 choices

1) 13A

2) 13B

3) 7West

you drew 13a or 13b. the only way you could draw 7, 3rd choice is if it was a 100% draw, and it is not.

EXACTLY! Congrats Phil Beavers

• Like 3

congrats. we will all expect a good story with a LOT of pictures

I'm drawn for rifle deer. So there's a buck running around out there with my tag on him. Great arrow savingings too, won't have to take those long dramatic, unethical bow shots.

Congrats Tim! Glad you get to keep your arrows for another year.

I got hit. Going hunting with my brother somewhere!

Great going ,Dan some good times and memories heading your way.

Wink, how's pop doing?

Find us a water source and corrals for the ponies.... Or not, putting them to work this fall, no more standing around and bitching at me.

Heading to the credit union now, hope to get hit by more than the door on my way out.

Pops is doing good. I called to ask if I could mow the grass. He's already done that and trimmed the hedges and installed a new water heater! All without calling either myself or my brother. Stubborn old coot! Hopefully they get him in soon to open that last little bit. I am sure he's gonna want to come on the hunt! The hard part will be keeping him from overdoing it. He ain't good at sitting in camp.

• Like 1

My buddy drew the late Nov Coues hunt in 33. I drew a preference point again.

First 3 choices

1) 13A

2) 13B

3) 7West

How would it be known what the odds were for this draw? They wont post until next draw??? You can go off of last years odds but with 1000 tags he could have hit this year on 3rd choice??? Am I wrong? Not positive but its what I was understanding.

First 3 choices

1) 13A

2) 13B

3) 7West

How would it be known what the odds were for this draw? They wont post until next draw??? You can go off of last years odds but with 1000 tags he could have hit this year on 3rd choice??? Am I wrong? Not positive but its what I was understanding.

It is possible, anything is possible dealing with AZGF.....not very though. they upped the tags from 875 to 1025. last year there were 3,051 1st and 2nd choice applicants. the hunt would have to have a 60% reduction in applications for that scenario to play out. since 2010 the unit has seen a steady, but slow rise in people applying for that tag. in the last five years, the lowest number of first and 2nd choice applications was 2,377. with that number, the unit would have seen it's best draw success rate, but still probably somewhere in the 40% range which would still make it mathematically impossible to draw with a 3rd choice. Impossible? No...Unlikely? yes. extremely