PRDATR

Cards are getting hit!

I got hit at like 7 this morning when they started. Does that mean that I probably drew either my 1st or 2nd choice?

• Like 1

Seems like there should be more hits. I bet they continue hitting cards on Monday morning!

I got hit at like 7 this morning when they started. Does that mean that I probably drew either my 1st or 2nd choice?

I sure as heck hope so. My first choice was the December Unit 22 Rifle hunt. Odds aren't quite in my favor on that one so I'd be stoked!

The wife got her first deer tag! I'm thinking its a late December tag, but who knows. Good luck to all the CW members out there. Planning on snagging a monster with the bow in August. Anyone lucky enough to draw a sheep tag?

Deer AND a Turkey tag for me this morning. Now the waiting and the work begins. Glad I sent my Swarovski's off this week.

• Like 3

Dang credit unions.... I have $91.62 missing so hoping $90 of it is 2 deer tags. :)

Oh ya baby! mikey and wifey gonna be deer hunting! $90 G & F the $1.62 missing was a red box video. :] sa~weeeeet!

• Like 5

I sure as heck hope so. My first choice was the December Unit 22 Rifle hunt. Odds aren't quite in my favor on that one so I'd be stoked!

post-10379-0-15707200-1436637508.jpg

22 white tail if you want it.

• Like 3

One of my kids drew a 23 Jr hunt tag so I will be coming back asking for any info you guys can share. Not sure if we should focus on Muley or a WT.

• Like 1

post-10379-0-15707200-1436637508.jpg

22 white tail if you want it.

OMG!! That's exactly what I'm hoping to see on my wall! I'd give anything for a buck like that. My luck in Arizona has been rough. Lots of kills in Wyoming but nothing here at home. I love this state so much I named my daughter Arizona Grace and rock an Arizona flag belt buckle haha! I so badly want to shoot a nice buck and have the wall pedestal cut into the shape of Arizona. That would be even more iconic with a Coues!