They are starting to update things!

I'm in KY and just logged in to my account. This was my first year applying and first year to buy a license in AZ. Nothing at all reflected on my profile for the last two weeks but I can see my 'non-resident license' today so I hope they update the tags sometime today. Just waiting to see what tag I drew...

less than a month to scout for strip archery. outfitters love it

Any decent outfitter has already been scouting the whole summer, it's the diy guys that have their work cut out.

I think what he's saying is since there is only a month to scout it sets outfitters up perfectly. If I ever drew archery strip I think I'd hire somebody. A month is not enough time to scout for such a great hunt.

• Like 1

The G & F site is making changes. None of my draw info is available now. Today is going to be the day. At least I hope. :)

• Like 2

Yup, last night it showed I had preference points and I could see my elk tag. This morning, it says I have no preference points and the tags section is inaccessible. Something is in the works!

Based up on the number of people reading this tread, it looks like a lot of people (myself included) aren't being very productive at work this morning.

• Like 6

ZERO working getting done... and once I know what area for Coues there will be even less!

• Like 2

Game & Fish website, back to Coues whitetail website, back to Game & Fish website. This is rough!!

• Like 1