I hope by the time I wake up tomorrow morning so that I can stop refreshing every 10 minutes and actually get some work done at work.

• Like 3

They'll run their update process overnight tonight and it will be up between 6:30 and 7 tomorrow morning.

On game and fish page it says scheduled maintenance Thursday 8pm-10pm. Wonder if this is when uploading results

You never know with the AZ G&F. With them charging the day after the deadline to update card info, I was thinking they had it together and here we are still waiting. I'm sure they had to call hundreds of people because their cards still didn't work though, which they don't deserve a tag. I feel bad for the draw archery hunters that don't know what unit they drew and hunt starts less then a month.

• Like 1

I think that whoever posts that results are up first, should win a prize of some sort. Not the jokers though.

post-10954-0-26132600-1437611069.jpg

On game and fish page it says scheduled maintenance Thursday 8pm-10pm. Wonder if this is when uploading results

Anyone else notice that when our click on the actual link it says the site will be closed down on Tuesday the 21st, not Thursday the 23rd?

• Like 1

i think tomorrow will be the day. I just logged on, and the mid winter results are no longer up, just bonus points.

i think tomorrow will be the day. I just logged on, and the mid winter results are no longer up, just bonus points.

I think you're right firstcousewas80! I'm getting No Applications/Tags and No Points associated with this account. Sure looks like they're running an update right now, at least I really hope so! If so, the results should be posted sometime overnight or early morning. :rolleyes:

I think you're right firstcousewas80! I'm getting No Applications/Tags and No Points associated with this account. Sure looks like they're running an update right now, at least I really hope so! If so, the results should be posted sometime overnight or early morning. :rolleyes:

I noticed the same thing!

less than a month to scout for strip archery. outfitters love it

Any decent outfitter has already been scouting the whole summer, it's the diy guys that have their work cut out.

• Like 1