AZG&F playing with my emotions. Saw on the My AZ Outdoors "You have applications\tags available". But it's back to showing I wasn't drawn for deer last season and I wasn't drawn for elk this season. MUTHA!@#$!@$!@#

• Like 2

I'm wondering if the update crashed and they had to backout the changes. The points and applications were unavailable for at least 8 or 9 hours last night and this morning. Then, when they come back, we're back to where we were before the outage. Sounds like that or maybe they were making other updates. Sure hope the results are posted soon!

I am just waiting for the leftover list .. No big rush ... that being said, traditionally the results have been posted with a full week in between results and the first come first serve leftover deadline ... So should be today or tomorrow !

• Like 1

The previous year's tags, apps, and bonus points are visible again, but no 2015 Deer results yet, at least not on my account yet...

Might as well get back to work. Results will not be available until tomorrow.

Don't give them any ideas!

They don't need him to give them the ideas, that's exactly what they're planning to do. Check out the discussion in the Campfire forum on tag surrender and also the Department release on proposed rule amendments. It's disgusting.

after all the downloading double checking tonight during the updates --

someone will walk in and push the button at 8 am tomorrow!

Well at least my mind was taken away from this for a moment to take care of a Verizon issue with my wife's cell phone bill. There was an error on my account saying I owed $63 and change. After explaining to them a few times that my payment history shows that I paid each month and didn't miss a payment, they finally figured out that it's an error on their side and they're crediting my account the amount due. Victory for me...now I'm back to CWT -> AZG&F ->CWT -> AZG&F...***sigh***

• Like 2