fatfootdoc

let the rumors begin!!!

Well I finally got through and drew DER-3-130 and was unsuccessful for elk. Hopefully the deer tag is muzzleloader in the peloncillos. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keven

for me, no for 2c mulies and no for 27 coues.

I am on the NM site now if you want to give me you application number

RR

I drew 1 of 5 non-resident unit 23 whitetail tags!! WOW. After all day (off/on) trying to get on the site, now I can't sleep............

Good luck to all.

Couestracker

Good luck to all! I'd hoped to draw my first NM tag in 3 yrs, but not quite, I'm jealous of you lucky ones!

Unsuccessful, Unsuccessful, Unsuccessful, Unsuccessful!

Maybe next year.

WHAT A PAIN IN THE REAR today has been trying to get results!!! Finally got everyone checked and I can't remember when I've seen more RED than I have today! :angry:

I've got a funny one for you guys...........I had a friend from CA apply for the 16A Early rifle bull hunt and told him to put it first choice................I checked the draw results and was excited to see he drew his first choice.............UNTIL I noticed the numbers didn't seem right.............he put hunt code ELK-1-154 first choice........I soon found out it is actually a later rifle bull hunt in 5B :blink: I don't have last years reg's but I'm pretty sure that ELK-1-154 "WAS" the hunt code for the trophy hunt in 16A......."LAST YEAR" :huh: I get to call him tomorrow to give him the good news that he drew his "FIRST CHOICE" :lol: I will then ask him to break out the reg's he used when he applied ( he used Paper Apps ) and ask him to read off what hunt "ELK-1-154" is..........then I will ask him what the freakin' date is on the front cover!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have the '06 Regs handy? I would like to know for sure what hunts ELK-1-154 and ELK-3-119 were last year....I already know what they are this year and I have never been in either unit ( 5B or 9 ).......anybody have any experience in 5B on the late Oct. bull hunt? Thanks, JIM>

got my results last evening. elk unit 15 second hunt with bow and deer unit 16 in january also with bow. my son also drew the same tags. :rolleyes: