Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Yeti, Grizzly, and Canyon Coolers What is the Difference???

Yeti keeps my coors light oh so cold. Price in mind go for the better value but I got mine as a wedding present and love it.

I have canyon coolers. Most important thing you can do is precool for a couple days before your trip. Fill all the way up with ice and leave closed as much as possible. All the coolers are over priced as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Cabelas is in the game now and bringing the price point down. Hunting gear is like wine in a restaurant 300% mark up. Its only worth what your willing to pay.

• Like 1

Cabelas is in the game now and bringing the price point down. Hunting gear is like wine in a restaurant 300% mark up. Its only worth what your willing to pay.

The Cabelas coolers are manufactured by Grizzly

I'm looking at this company call RTIC coolers. They are supposed to start production this month. Coming in at half the price of yeti! $174.99 for the 45 Qt. Im not paying twice the money to buy a name on the cooler. If it serves it purpose and its affordable why not

• Like 1

Good find! Wish they had a bigger one.

I have the old Canyon and it is great but the latches suck. My buddy and I each have one and the screws were pulled out of the latches within a couple of trips. The old style catches in everything in the bed of the truck. The new ones are FAR FAR better looking.

• Like 1