Sign in to follow this  
eagle#eyes

Ross Archery

Recently bought a new set up from the guys at Ross Archery and I love it. I ended up with a hoyt nitrum turbo flinging 428g arrows 306 fps. Everyone at Ross was awesome and extremely helpful. Best customer service out of any of the pro shops I've been to. You can't tell who are regulars there or who are new guys wandering in,everyone gets the same treatment and respect. I'm ready for this Friday to get here already.

• Like 4

Never been to Ross Outdoors as they are on the opposite end of the valley. I'll definitely check them out next time I'm in the neighborhood or in the market for a new bow. I won't be setting foot in Archery HQ ever again.

• Like 2

I went to Ross for the first time this past June. The wife and I were up in the valley to catch a Cubs game and I wanted to check it out. What a great store and customer service! Even though I didn't find what I was looking for, they helped me out as best as they could. I will definitely be stopping there everytime I head up to the valley!

• Like 1

I stopped in today for the first time. Very friendly! I didn't buy anything today, but I will definately go to them if I need any archery supplies.......

• Like 1

Good people at Ross. Highly knowledgeable staff. I make the trip from far east valley to them, passing a few "known" pro shops in the valley. Worth the drive every time

• Like 1

I'm an east valley guy as well, just happen to work near their shop and stopped in to check out some grave diggers and that trip sealed the deal. I would still make the drive if I didn't work out there.

• Like 1

Top notch dudes all the way around over at Ross.

• Like 1

Never been to Ross Outdoors as they are on the opposite end of the valley. I'll definitely check them out next time I'm in the neighborhood or in the market for a new bow. I won't be setting foot in Archery HQ ever again.

Totally agree. Ross Outdoors is a great shop with people who not only know their business but are friendly and helpful. They make you want to come back and spend your money. Archery HQ was the exact opposite. Nothing but standoffish attitude on the phone and they treated my son who was brand new to the sport and looking for guidance and advice, like sh!t. If they don't agree with your equipment choices they're gonna do their best to make you feel like an idiot for choosing what you did and that's 100% NOT what a new archer needs to hear or feel. They're a headquarters alright, for arrogance and asshattery.

Totally agree. Ross Outdoors is a great shop with people who not only know their business but are friendly and helpful. They make you want to come back and spend your money. Archery HQ was the exact opposite. Nothing but standoffish attitude on the phone and they treated my son who was brand new to the sport and looking for guidance and advice, like sh!t. If they don't agree with your equipment choices they're gonna do their best to make you feel like an idiot for choosing what you did and that's 100% NOT what a new archer needs to hear or feel. They're a headquarters alright, for arrogance and asshattery.

Since I made my original post above, I was reached out to a by a member on here who I believe is the current manager at Archery HQ. I've never gone into detail or shared with anyone, other than my wife who was involved, why we had such a terrible experience with Archery HQ. However, this Archery HQ employee PMed me to ask about my experience. I believe he has been working to make the situation right and respect his gesture a great deal. I hope and believe that it is not a one-off and unique to this employee, but a change in attitude for the company. While I won't go as far as to say that they have won back my business, I will be open minded and encourage you to let management know about your experience.

Glad to hear someone there is listening because that's exactly what they failed to do when I called and when my son stopped in. If they are making changes or closely examining their attitude then perhaps there is hope for a professional east valley alternative and not the exclusive, you're-not-one-of-us fraternity that its been. If that's what they want then they need to close the doors, charge a membership, and look down they noses at paper bullseyes in private. We'll see.

• Like 1

We have had several staff changes at Archery HQ. I am unfortunately not the manager I am just one of the bow technicians. But I am trying to right the wrongs and treat anyone with the service they deserve regardless of what bow they own. However I myself have had many customers upset at me because we charge them to set up or fix a bow bought elsewhere. We give that service free with any bow purchased through us regardless of its cost. I am truly sorry for any negative experiences any of you may have had. I have personally righted several wrongs for members from here. If you have any issues please ask for me personally. My name is Jr and I will be happy to help.

• Like 2