I got drawn for Coues in unit 23 for Nov 10-14 :rolleyes: Wy wife didn't draw anything :(

I have never hunted that hunt before :huh:

Lets see what everyone else drew.

Lance

I drew unit 23 coues Nov 10-14 first choice!! It'll be my first coues hunt in NM. Good luck to all.

Couestracker

Scout'm and I drew 23 WT Nov 10 - 14. It was our 3rd choice. Hopefully we will find 'em again this year. We did not have much success last year on our scouting trips. Good luck to all!

I just confirmed that my son got a unit 34 either sex junior elk tag. 9/29-10/3. I am extremely excited!!!!!

I'm going to have to plan some NM camping trips this summer for sure.

Good luck to all the rest!

S.

:)

I drew elk AND mule deer. I would gladly trade both for a chance to hunt one of the two in Arizona.

Luck of the draw :blink: I can draw two out of state tags but none in state? :blink:

Is there a link to check on line? I'm in AZ and haven't been following the draw.

Thanks,

Mark

i drew a 16 deer tag, but i never saw the (fad) label on the hunt before i put in for it. Ths means fork antlered deer right, but the question is does that mean 2 point or larger? I dont have the regs to confirm. Anyone know. Thanks

Unit 17 deer for us. I hope there are a few bucks left in there.

Congrats to all that drew. Hopefully the AZ draw will be successful for everyone. (Except for those who put in for my sheep units.)

e.s.

My wife and I both have 23 whitey tags. Maybe well get to meet some of you other Zonies over there.

Thanks Stanley for the link. I put in for Archery Bull, but no luck. The good news is that now nothing will be distracting me from archery coues!!

Mark