Larry , If You ever get it can I come along. I will film it............BOB!

Glad Brandon got on to give us the low down. Any friend of Boulanger is a friend of mine!

Hope you get to hang with us during your ten year quest. Happy you have the right attitude towards the whole governors tag/online forum thing.

Congratulations.

• Like 1

Brandon, Congrats on the whole deal and Standing up and coming on here. That buck is unreal. I believe I met You and Mr Boulanger in New mexico up on the hill You were camped on the last year You Guys hunted that certain ranch 6 years ago or so. You Guys said You wern't coming back the next year as You were going a different Avenue. You sure went the right way. I was the landscaper You talked to a few times. Congrats again................BOB!

• Like 1

I wish all the cwers would pitch in a buy this tag and raffle it off.

FYI, every year a tag is raffled off in the AZ Big Game Super Raffle. So everyone can have a chance at a tag like this. You can sign up on the azsbgr website to get notified when tickets go on sale for 2016.

http://www.arizonabiggamesuperraffle.com/index.html

• Like 2

Very nice buck and glad to see it taken in velvet, absolutely love the velvet bucks.

trphyhntr,

You are very ignorant with your posts, and on things you know NOTHING about.. I wanted to say your DA but that would stooping to your level..

Thank you everyone else for the nice comments! I really appreciated them....One more time, I can't even believed this happened, it still hasn't sank in yet.:)

• Like 1

trphyhntr,

You are very ignorant with your posts, and on things you know NOTHING about.. I wanted to say your DA but that would stooping to your level..

which one, game and fish cashing checks? I don't know anything is true. I would like to know though. Congrats not the deers.

you should see the few private message i got

• Like 1

trphyhntr,

Like he said in another post.he has been in the backwoods one day this year. Enough said. Congrats on a great animal. When you work hard it pays off. And you had two great guides with you. They work just as hard as anyone I know. God bless