Sign in to follow this  
jdub

Flagstaff help

Wow! This is Amazing. How good is this site?!! Great people.

I was thinking the same thing. Many thanks to those who have offered to help! That's awesome!

I know when I was hunting elk solo, I was always worried about being able to get help when I got one down. I had friends on speed dial, but they would have had a lot of travelling to do to get to me. Nice to have local people available to help. Great job guys!

• Like 3

You get one down and need a hand give me a call. I am in Flagstaff. Pretty flexible schedule. Happy to lend a hand if need be.

No charge. Just happy to be part of it! Live for being out there.

Justin

928-606-0000

• Like 5

You guys are awesome, didn't mean to start everything with a damper but didn't want anyone to get in trouble. I new everyone would pull together, get another big one like on your avatar

All great folks offering to help. What I don't see are any of the Guys that were bashing that trophy Coues Deer this week willing to help. Just sayin......................BOB!

• Like 1

I will be up from Sat AM until Sun midday. If you get one, you can call me too.

Lance

6 oh to - 5 5 snowman- to 5 oh snowman.

• Like 2

I'm really blown away here. I have a lot more confidence going into the field than I did this morning. I WILL be making a call gang. Thanks!!!!!!!

(Again, wow)

I let an arrow fly at a 6x6 just as dark was almost here. 48 yards, the bull dropped down and push forward hard as the arrow got there. The windage was right. I just couldn't see or hear if it hit. And then all heck broke loose. He ran so hard and fast that all I heard were trees breaking. Secratariat would have been proud. I waited 1/2 hour and went to look for my arrow which I had thought was a bit low. It wasn't to be found with a flashlight. Although it was dark so I could've missed it I'm hopeful. I've never seen an elk run that fast and make so much noise blowing up dead trees. Think good thought for me.

Oh wow!!!!! I really hope you got him!!!! Crossing fingers for you