Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

Wtb long range gun/rifle

Good looking out on ur part don't take it as negative just informative. More often then not guys on here including myself are willing to lend a helping hand if needed!

I stick by my offer on the 7-08 gun is ready to roll! But it's 0-500 yard gun as is. Did I mention it is immaculate. Have had few texts about it so thought I brag on it. ;) good luck on the search!

just get a .270. don't matter what kind or scope or even if you have a scope. the bullets are divinely guided and as long as you are in tune with the spirit of Orion and Nimrod, they always hit where you shot at. Lark.

• Like 2

Have a Remington 700 257 Weatherby accurized HS stock Vortex LR scope trigger custom handloads + 40 new pieces of brass how much is your buddy wanting to spend have him call me 4804953475

If you scroll down here in the Classified Adds, you'll find a custom 300WSM with a Zeiss Conquest scope for sale.

The search is over....he ended up ordering a "best of the west" Rifle/Huskamaw Scope combo. Thanks for all the offers and input. He said he learned a lot from those of you he spoke to.

• Like 1

He'a about 2 years to late to become proficient with a long range weapon before his hunt. Long range shooting is'nt as easy as picking up a rifle, dialing the turret and shooting

i found that out the hard way.

It's funny seeing guys on Facebook gun sales looking for a long range rifle for their hunt in October lol. So your saying just bc I get a big magnum doesn't mean I can go shoot a deer at 700 yards?!!??

• Like 1

thus the reason for so many wounded animals anymore. Every Tom, Dick and Harry with a turret on their scope thinks they are Chris Kyle anymore

• Like 3